Hotel Transylvania:

Story Title: 🧛‍♀️To Love a Vampire🧛‍♀️

♡Mavis Kate Dracula x Oc/Reader♡

Book Cover:

___________________________________________

Trailer Plot: We all know the story of the greatest movie of Hotel Transylvania, right? Well, what if I tell you that things went a little different and in this au, Johnny never existed. This story is about how a beautiful vampire girl fell madly in love with the demon.

Meet our main protagonist of this story; Yami Seishin Akuma, age 21. Many years ago, when he was just barely 4, he was living a peaceful and happy life with his family. However, one day, he got kidnapped by humans and they did horrible experiments towards Yami. Poor kid was horrified and in the worse pains imaginable. He lost track on how many times he died, only to be put back together again and be alive again. This carried on for years. Until he was 7 years old, Yami escaped but he was now completely different than before. Yami was still human, but he now has extraordinary power to surpass all monsters and humanity itself, becoming a true demon. His family were more than happy to see their baby back as they never gave up finding him. The new power he has now was uncontrollable and it kept growing and evolving. It scared the boy at first on what he has become, but he soon loved the power he has. Thanks to his older sister, who is a scientist, she created the Inhibitor Rings for Yami, having most of his power sealed off and becoming easy to control. As Yami grew up, he really didn't have any friends and most of them treats him like a monster, even though Yami doesn't kill innocents. Yes, during his time growing up, Yami made it his job to only kill evil monsters and humans. Yami still hates most of the human race, blaming them for the torture he went through. His family still loves him, no matter who he is or what decision he makes, which made Yami grateful for having such a loving family.

One day, Yami decided to go and travel the world, needing to get away from everything and he needed some time to himself, planning his next move. His family wishes him the best of luck and made him promise to call them every now and then. As Yami set off his journey and literally went to many places, he came across a Diner and decided to order a drink but he then heard a man talk about some of the monsters he came across and he was terrified, seemingly whining like a baby while telling his tale, in Yami's own words. So, Yami decided to head out and ignore the man's word, until he stumbled into a town, which was fake and lots of people on fire. Confused at first, but Yami decided to follow these very odd people and he actually came across a big hotel, full of people in costumes at first, until he realizes they are all monsters later on. All Yami wanted was a vacation away from everything, including fighting as he wanted peace, but now he has to deal with monsters...great. However, he actually end up meeting a Vampire girl, who will later be the love of his life. Yami is going to have a one hell of an adventure during his time at Hotel Transylvania. Let's see how this story plays out.

Full Name: Yami Seishin Akuma

Age: 21

Species/Race: Human

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Looks:

[Love Interest]:

[Love Interest]:

•Mavis Kate Dracula

[Updated]

December 20, 2023

Wednesday

Time: 8:34 am

Words: 609