FNaF 2:

Story Title: Apart of the Family

♡Springtrap and Deliah Au x Author Inserts♡

Story FT: steplam402

Book Cover:

___________________________________________

Trailer Plot: We all heard and know about the story of Springtrap and Deliah and how it ended it both ways. Well, how about I tell you that in a different alternate universe, it isn't about Deliah anymore, but it's now about the Sweet Sisters and their new bff/father-figure; Springtrap.

Meet the main protagonists of the story; Kiyomi Misaki Sweets and Gemstone Aurora Sweets. Kiyomi is 2 years older than Gemstone and both are in Highschool. A few years back, both their parents died in a car crash, leaving Kiyomi and Gemstone all alone. However, their parents did leave a lot of money for them to survive, but of course the money wouldn't last long. For almost a full year, Kiyomi works part time at a Bakery to earn just enough money for them to live. At school, both Kiyomi and Gemstone are actually the popular and most pretties girls at Harmony Academy, although they don't really care about popular. The Sweet Sisters are the most kindhearted, caring, innocent, and loving girls anyone can ask for. Kiyomi has a lot of responsibility on her shoulders as she takes care of her baby sister and deal a lot of things like bills, shopping, cleaning, cooking, etc. Sadly, she doesn't have much time to do other things. One day, during school, both Kiyomi and Gemstone were eating their lunches and having a good time until they heard a conversation about the old Fazbear Frights location being burned down and was left alone. There also heard rumors about the place being haunted, including anything that's related to Freddy Fazbear's. Kiyomi did heard about the rumors of a lot of murdering happening at Freddy's Fazbear's Pizzaria years ago.

Both Kiyomi and Gemstone were actually a bit curious about checking out the place that burned down. Now, the Sweet Sisters can't handle anything scary, especially Kiyomi. Poor girl can't handle anything being pressure under anything horror related. When it began to get dark, both of the sisters went to the burned down Fazbear Frights, seeing the building was still intact, but extremely damaged and burned. As both sisters' explored, they came across an animatronic that was...alive?! He introduced himself as Springtrap and he was all alone. Being the most kindhearted sisters they are, they let him stayed with them. That was over a few months ago and everything has been amazing. Both Kiyomi and Gemstone enjoys Springtrap's company and loves having him around and Springtrap treats the girls as his best friends, even close to daughters of his own. However, Springtrap is hiding a dark secret that he hopes to never tell the girls, as he's afraid to be alone again. Will they accept and forgive him or will they kick him out? What adventures will they have? Let fate decide their story. After all, they are one big happy family together.

Full Name: Kiyomi Misaki Sweets

Age: 17

Species/Race: Human