Doki Doki Literature Club:

Story Title: Doki Doki Sweet Love

♡DDLC x Various Characters (Reverse Harem) x Author Inserts♡

Story FT: steplam402

Book Cover:

___________________________________________

Trailer Plot: Meet the Sweet Sisters; Kiyomi Misaki Sweets and Gemstone Aurora Sweets. They are both the main characters of this story, well, it's a bit more focused on the older sibling. These girls are actually one of the popular girls and everyone loves them, maybe a bit too much, but the girls are a bit oblivious to it. As the girls were young, they befriended a boy, who was around Kiyomi's age and his name was Satori. The trio has been childhood friends since forever and did almost anything together. As they grew up, both Kiyomi and Gemstone grew into beautiful and sweet girls, having Satori developed a huge crush on the older sister, but was too scared to share his true feelings with her. Kiyomi was one of the more shy type girls as Gemstone was one the happiest and purest girls, even though the sisters shares almost the same personality, just a bit different.

Around 4 years ago, when Kiyomi and Gemstone were in junior high, their parents both died from gun shots by a theif. This broke the girl's heart, leading them into depression. Satori was always there to comfort the Sweet Sisters and most of the school found out and felt sorry for the girls as they decided to try their very best to cheer them, which they were grateful. Kiyomi took a very big responsibility role on taking care of her sister, so she took a part time job working at a Cafe, just to earn money for food, rent, other bills, etc. Even though their family left a lot a money behind for them, Kiyomi knew that it wouldn't last long. Growing up, Kiyomi grew to love video games, manga, and comic books that she couldn't get enough of it. The Sweet Sisters were always popular during their school years and now, during Kiyomi's second year and Gemstone's first year at Doki Doki High, things will get very interested indeed.

Apparently, Kiyomi never has time for clubs as she needs to cook, clean, do homework, and take care of her baby sister. Satori decided to invite both of the sisters to his club, in hoping they would join. Kiyomi doesn't know at first but Gemstone didn't seem to mind as both sisters agree to check out his club, which was later found out to be a Literature Club. Both Kiyomi and Gemstone then met some guys in the club and finally deciding that it wouldn't hurt for them to join this club, which made the other club members, especially Satori, very happy. Unknown to Kiyomi, the boys of the club will definitely fight for her affection, even some other guys/girls will want Gemstone. Poor girls never knew about that type of love. What an odd adventure they'll be on.

Full Name: Kiyomi Misaki Sweets

Age: 17

Species/Race: Human

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Looks: