Chapter 7: Unpleasant Welcome

The Z Warriors yelled "Goku!"

Goku said "Hey guys! I'm back! Glad to see you all. Wow you guys look so different. Yamacha and Tien you look buff! And krillin you grew hair?"

Krillin said "Hey I did it for 18."

Goku said "Andriod 18!? Wait what?"

Krillin sighs "I'm married Goku."

Goku said "Oh." Everyone laughs as they see Chi-Chi go close to goku. "Heya chi-chi." He smiles as Chi-Chi hugs Goku tight.

Chi-Chi said "I missed you so much...7 years and it felt like centuries..."

Goku said "Aww don't cry Chi-Chi I'm here now. Now where's my son's at?" Everyone suddenly froze as they shiver a bit from the word sons.

Vegeta said "Well unfortunately they had to use the bathroom kakarot.." He lies to goku as everyone nodded and tried to change the subject.

Goku said "Oh that's too bad. I wanted to give Gohan a big hug! After all I missed him so much. I do owe him a lot. Oh yeah where's piccolo?"

Krillin said "Er...with Gohan! Y-Yeah! He's just making sure he's doing okay."

Goku said "Well okay then. Let's go sign up! I can't wait to fight!"

//With Gohan//

Gohan said "Oh man I can't wait."

Videl said "To lose right." She laughs as Gohan pouts at her.

Gohan said "Hey we are here to have fun."

Videl said "Well I wanna win. Don't want my dad to hog all the glory."

Gohan chuckled saying "Honestly I'm surprised he's gonna compete."

Videl said "Well you know my dad. He's a fighter." Suddenly Gohan felt a familiar energy. He stopped and looked around. "Hey Gohan you okay?"

Gohan said "Yeah just thought I felt something weird."

Videl said "Well there's nothing I see wrong."

Goten said "Big Brother! An ice cream truck! I want some ice cream!"

Gohan said "Ice cream. Well I am hungry."

Videl said "Well we should sign up before we make a pit stop first."

Gohan said "Your right." They begin to walk. Unknown to Gohan, Piccolo was watching him. Piccolo gave a small smirk.

Piccolo said "Your grown kid..I'm hoping to meet you in the ring." He turns and walks off. He already signed his name previously as he wanted to go find Dende. He knew he had to find him. He was part of the plan after all. He flew towards Capsule Corp.

//With Dende//

Dende said "Damn it...my power it'd draining so much...I need to be free..." He huffed as he felt his energy fading slowly. His eyes were blurry as he noticed a shadow coming towards him. "What the?..." Suddenly he sees the shadow destroyed the machine as Dende fell on the floor. He groaned as he slowly got up as he sees a certain pair of shoes he knows that was familiar to him. "P-Piccolo?" He looks as he sees Piccolo. He smiled a bit weakly. He suddenly passed out. Piccolo quickly managed to grab him in time.

Piccolo said "Sorry if I was late Dende."

Kami in his mind "Piccolo, we must have dende alive. He's the only namekian alive to be able to use the dragon balls for earth."

Piccolo said "I know..I must find a quiet place for him to stay at." He sighs as then thinks of placing him in a cave. He then gives him some of his energy. He got up and waits for Dende to wake up. Dende slowly open his eyes.