Chapter 5: The Encounter

Gohan and Yamcha squared off. Though Gohan was trying to not kill Yamcha. He was not gonnado it but Yamcha was making it worse for him.

Yamcha said "Come on kid! What's wrong! Your weak! Your not the Gohan I saw at the Cell Games!"

Gohan muttered "Shut up..." He suddenly round house kicked Yamcha in the head as Yamcha was sent back but stopped his momentum.

Yamcha said "I can't believe it. Gohan  the murder can't fight properly." Gohan gripped his fist trying to calm down. "I saw you with that girl of yours. Maybe I should pays visit to her and her father. Seems like they are trying to change your ways. Maybe I should kill them." Gohan eyes widen as he didn't want lose more people that he cared about especially Videl and Hercule.

Gohan said "Don't you dare!"

Yamcha said "Too late~ I sense them. He holds ki attack as he aimed towards the alleyway. Gohan suddenly teleports in front of him looking down a bit as Yamcha tried to get out of his grip as suddenly Gohan goes super saiyan 2. His power begins to increased. Vegeta was flying when he felt his power.

Vegeta said "The brats power is much higher than before...damn it."

Yamcha said "So the murderer Gohan has showed his true strength." Suddenly Gohan begins to break his arm as Yamcha screams in pain.

Gohan said "Don't you dare touch my friends...if you do then you will die..."  Gohan let's go of his arm as he flies down and walks away. Vegeta arrived seeing Yamcha in pain as he told him to just relax and try to hold off the pain for a while as he held his arm and fires a ki blast near the wall as Gohan stopped.

Vegeta said "Hello...Gohan." Gohan turns a bit as he sees Vegeta.

Gohan said "Hello Vegeta.."

Vegeta said "You think you cam hide forever."

Gohan said "Yes from you guys. You ruined my life...I'm not gonna forgive you. And to make sure you don't." He held a ki bracelet. "I made these so no one can find me. Bulma may have drones but I will destroy every last on of them...until then vegeta. I don't wanna hear or see you again..."

Vegeta said "I'm guessing you never saw your brother in a while. He's 4 years old. His name is Goten. He looks exactly like your father Kakarot."

Gohan said "Well I wasn't allowed to see him. But I'm guessing my mom made sure to not care about me anymore. You and everyone made her decide to not love me anymore..now I'm no older brother anymore. I'm just a stranger to Goten. I haven't even seen get born yet. I hope he doesn't get influenced by your son Trunks. Because he seems to not be like Future Trunks. You spoil him to much.."

Vegeta said "Gr...you damn brat!" He fired a huge blast at him.

Gohan managed to kick it up in the air as it explodes.

Gohan said "Future Trunks also believes I didn't do anything to my father. At least he knew what happened..I decided to find him and tell him to go and not worry about me. You know what he said Vegeta. I will always be his favorite pupil"

Vegeta said "Shut it! Don't mention my son's name..."

Gohan said "Well seems like you care for him but you wouldn't care about me..."

Vegeta said "You brat...you will be broken and we will kill you. Kakarot won't see you ever again.."

Gohan said "Well I won't let you." He held his hands by his face as he went towards the sun and yelled. "Solar Flare!"

Vegeta said "Gah! You bastard!" He screamed in pain as Gohan fled as he went to go back to Hercules home as he went into his room window to grab his ki bracelet.  He puts it on as his heart beats fast. He was nervous. Well for one he got caught. Two he's afraid of losing Hercule and Videl. He wasn't ready for this. He held his knees as he looked down.