Chapter 9: The Truths Out

Piccolo took Goku out the arena as they all sat down. Gohan was quiet as Piccolo decided to start the conversation.

Piccolo said "7 years ago Goku everything change for the worse. Yes Cell was defeated and Gohan beat him but Gohan lost badly..."

Goku said "What do you mean Piccolo?"

Piccolo said "His family and friends goku. They betrayed him. He's been on the run with his little brother for a while."

Goku said "W-What!? Why!? How!?"

Gohan sighed saying "Unfortunately they thought you died because of me..they were upset you died and I guess they put the blame on me because I didn't kill Cell before you decided to sacrifice yourself.."

Piccolo said "Then Gohan had to run away and was very upset. His power went out of control as he then accidently killed me. I don't Haye him for that, it wasn't his fault to begin with. He was just a kid...lost everything and the only people he could trust were the people that cared and loved him. You, me, and the people who watched him for those 7 years you were gone."

Goku said "What have I done..."

Gohan said "Dad it's not your fault..it's them. The Z Fighters and Bulma have changed. Mother has changed..she doesn't want me in the house no more..."

Goku was shocked and mad about this as Gohan felt his energy begin to skyrocket

Gohan said "Dad calm down...we can fix this. The dragon balls..we will wish for them to forget."

Goku said "That doesn't change the fact they ruined your life Gohan...they were doing this because of me...now I'm gonna make sure they know who they are messing with now.." Suddenly they heard someone.

Supreme Kai said "Ahem sorry to interrupt your little conversation but I am in need of your help."

Piccolo said "Wait...no way!"

Goku said "Uh what's wrong piccolo?"

Piccolo said "Goku that's a Supreme kai!"

Goku said "A Supreme Kai? What?" He was confused. Gohan looks at Supreme Kai.

Supreme Kai said "There's no time for talking. We must stop Majin Buu."

Goku said "Majin Buu?"

Gohan said "Is he strong?"

Supreme Kai said "He is...a deadly threat."

Piccolo said "Why ask us."

Supreme Kai said "It's him." He points towards Gohan. "He's the answer. He must defeat Majin Buu."

Gohan said "M-Me why not my dad? He's a much better option.."

Goku said "Son, I think it'd time you step up."

Gohan said "Dad?"

Goku said "I may have not been there for you for 7 long years but I know deep down you fought for your life out there..you beat Cell. You had potiental to be stronger than me. I still believe you do. So if your the one who can beat buu. Then I'm surely positive it will be you."

Supreme Kai said "Alright then let's go then."

Vegeta said "Not so fast clowns..."

Gohan said "Vegeta...honestly I not even surprised..."

Vegeta said "I am going end you Gohan and then Kakarot, it's a shame. I'm gonna have to end you too..."

Goku said "You fool..you made the mistake of betraying my son..he did nothing wrong..."

Vegeta said "7 years he took from us...7 years of looking for him to avenge you. Now in 7 years I have been training. I achieve a form that's been hard to keep control. I'm not talking about super saiyan 2. I mean this one..."

Suddenly the ground shakes. Everyone who was in the crowd was screaming in fear as the ground shakes.

Goku said "This power...it can't be.."

Vegeta screams "HAAAA" Suddenly a bright light was made as Vegeta's hair was more longer and his eye brows were gone and he looked more serious but a had a smirk.

Gohan said "What the!..."

Goku said "Super Saiyan 3..."

Gohan said "Wait that's super saiyan 3.."

Goku said "I been training to achieve the form. The reason I was training that form was because of one thing. The one weakness it has, ki. That's the reason I don't like this form but it's strong. So you guys get going. I got Vegeta.." Gohan stares at his dad one more time.

Gohan said "Good luck dad." He took Goten and Videl and left.

//Meanwhile//

Babadi said "This power! I can sense it! It's so powerful! Dubura, come now! We must find this power, so we can finally release Majin Buu!"

Dubura said "Yes master." They flew off to the ki signature who was Vegeta.

//With Gohan//

Gohan said "So Supreme Kai what am I gonna do? Is it a special training that will unlock new power for me."

Supreme Kai said."Well yes actually. You have potiental. You just need to get that power with grueling training."

Piccolo said "What type of training will you put him in?"

Kabito said "It will draw out his potiental." Piccolo nodded as Gohan was determined to get his potiental out.

//Meanwhile//

Goku said "7 years...I'm disappointed in you Vegeta. You were a friend to Gohan..why..why do this to him."

Vegeta said "I was jealous of him..he had all this power in him. Then he becomes greedy with it when he faced Cell. He didn't finish the job since you had to kill yourself to save us, Gohan had to finish what was left of Cell..The only one to blame for your death was him. This would never happened if Gohan didn't just kill Cell sooner.."

Goku said "Vegeta..it was my decision! I chose to leave Earth and save our planet from any danger. And now look at this, my son's life was nearly ruined because of you and everyone who was friends him. Even Chi-Chi had to betray him..I knew he wanted a normal life. I gave him one but you and everyone else who betrayed him didn't give him that option..did you." Vegeta begins to laugh loud at this.

Vegeta said "Honestly I wish I killed him earlier...I wouldn't regret anything. He was a good for nothing weakling." Goku suddenly gets mad as Vegeta felt Goku's power rising. Goku turned to a super saiyan 3 as the planet shakes.

//With King Kai//

King Kai said "Goku! Don't use up all your energy! Your time on earth will be shorten if you use all your energy!"

//Back with Goku//

Goku ignore what King Kai was trying to warn him. Goku stood still as he watch Vegeta laugh evilly.

Vegeta said "Finally, I'm gonna defeat you kakarot!"

Goku said "You fool...It's time to end this.."

[MEANWHILE]

Babidi said "I see them! But look Dubura! The one in all blue, he's perfect!"

Dubura said "Yes I agree master, shall we begin the ritual?"

Babidi said "When it's the right time."

//To be continued...//