› virus. kim minji ‹

> warning : curses, violence, blood and murder.
> fluff...?
> part two gays
> plot; read it.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

y/n had just returned to the front of her apartment after throwing the trash away, when she saw her neighbor acting quite strangely.

"um... are you okay?" y/n asked cautiously, as she saw her neighbor start to act in a very unusual manner.

he tried to speak, but all that came out were strange sounds and grunts. y/n felt a chill run up her spine, as she began to suspect that something was wrong with her neighbor.

y/n hesitated for a moment, as she wasn't sure exactly what to do in this situation - she was worried that her neighbor might be hurt, and she wanted to ensure that he was okay.

however, she also was afraid to get close to him, considering how strangely he was acting.

not knowing what else to do, y/n chose to stay where she was and watch him, hoping that he would suddenly get better and begin to act normally again.

nevertheless, he kept on making strange noises and sounds, and continued to behave curiously.

y/n had not even gotten the chance to say anything before he sprung on her, and she was not ready for the sudden attack.

thinking fast, she grabbed an umbrella near her shoes rack, and managed to hold it between her and his biting mouth, preventing him from sinking his teeth into her body.

y/n stood there for a moment, holding the umbrella firmly and staring at the strange sight in front of her. she was afraid that he might try to get past the umbrella and go for her neck or wrists instead, but she stood her ground.

"what the- what the hell is wrong with you?" y/n whimpered, as she struggled to hold back the biting neighbor.

she looked around her for help, wondering where minji was, and hoping she would appear soon. she could feel panic starting to set in, as the neighbor kept trying to bite her through the umbrella.

"minji... minji!" she cried out softly in desperation, hoping that her call somehow would be heard through the walls and down the hallway.

y/n sobbed quietly, her eyes filled with tears as she tried to keep holding onto the umbrella. she could feel her pregnant belly hurting, and her arms were getting sore from holding up the umbrella for so long.

she could feel her strength starting to dwindle, and panic was setting in, as she started to fear that she might get bitten soon.

y/n tried to hold her breath as she kept holding onto the umbrella, hoping for her wife to find her before anything bad happened.

y/n froze for a second, a look of shock on her face as she saw someone knocked the neighbor unconscious.

then, the student - who apparently was the one responsible for knocking the neighbor out - looked at her and asked if she was okay.

"umm..." y/n managed to stammer out, her hands shaking. she wasn't completely sure how to process what just happened.

she felt her adrenaline rush, as she realized just how close she was to being bitten. her body went limp, and she was left speechless.

y/n looked at the student beside her and tried to form some words, but was still finding it hard to come up with anything. "t... thank you," she said meekly, managing a weak smile.

she was relieved that the student was there to save her from the danger she just encountered.

"your welcome" the student smiled and walked towards y/n to examine her, to see if she got bitten or not.