› tease. kim minji ‹

> warning : slight violence and curses.
> fluff
> plot; y/n often teases minji who was known as the cold-hearted president.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

the school session has started, and all of the students who have just entered the class are already complaining. half of them were still dozing off, the other half were studying and the rest of them were playing. one of them was y/n.

y/n take a moment to rest. she saw minji who was focusing on doing exercises in the exercise book she bought. y/n's lips curved into a smirk and came at minji, ready to mess with the girl.

y/n came to minji's table, minji instantly close her eyes together with a sigh from her mouth. "don't mess with me, stupid"

"why? don't you miss me?"

"no, i don't" she glares at y/n.

"too bad. every girl misses me" y/n said with a mischievous smile as she walks away from the cold president.

"minji, you looked so mad" hanni, the president's best friend, smile teasingly as she touches minji's cheek with her index finger.

"what do you mean? i'm not mad" minji looked at hanni with an unsatisfied look.

"no, i mean like kind of jealously" she explains. "do you like her?"

"no. why would i?" minji scoffed, staring at y/n who was getting surrounded by girls.

without hanni knowing, minji was secretly jealous of all the girls who were surrounding y/n.

- timeskip -

while y/n was flirting with all the girls who were simping over her, she noticed that minji was walking towards her with a fierce face.

"oh~ look what we have here~" teasing y/n to minji.

"that's my seat"

"well, they are many tables you can use to eat!" y/n said sarcastically. "or maybe you can just eat me" she winks.

the girls woo-ing them while minji takes a deep breath before letting out a heavy sigh. if only she could kill the person in front of her.

"move"

"no" y/n protests.

minji then pulled y/n's collar and looked at her with a sharp look. she raises her left arm to punch the girl.

"ohh~ you want to kiss me so bad~"

instead, minji pulled y/n's arm into the store for school staff and pushed y/n's chest causing her back to hit the wall.  minji's arms were folded, her eyes fiercely glaring at y/n who was grinning.

"that's not funny, park y/n"

"oh yeah?"

minji closes her eyes. she sighs and grabs y/n's collar causing y/n to leap forward. their lips almost touched and their eye contact never break – creating tension in the store room.

"just because i wanted to keep our relationship private, doesn't mean you can flirt with other girls like that," says minji. her breath fanning y/n's skin.

"are you jealous?" y/n decided to tease minji. her arms pinning minji to the wall while minji folds her arms and glares at y/n.

"i could say, i am indeed jealous" minji leans closer to y/n's face. "do you do this just to get my attention?"

"yes, absolutely" y/n nods her head. her eyes glanced at minji's lips before gazing into her eyes. "i crave your attention, kim minji"

"then stop looking for another attention just to get my attention," she said and hold y/n shoulders to lower her down to kiss her lips.

"alright, darling" y/n muttered between the kiss as she lifts minji up and began to kiss her lips again.

you knew damn well what will happen next.

×

nadsanake well, for you.