› virus. kim minji ‹

> warning : curses, blood, violence and substances.
> fluff and angst??
> zombie apocalypse??
> plot; whatever it took, minji would never leave y/n behind.

- 💌 -

- third person pov -

after a long, tiring day at work, minji entered her apartment and closed the door behind her. she felt exhausted from working non-stop all day.

then, minji spotted her wife y/n sleeping on the couch with the television on, probably waiting for her to come back home from a long day at work.

minji sighed as she walked over to her wife, noticing her sad and gloomy face. she felt bad for coming home so late, especially since y/n was pregnant with their child.

"you're still gloomy even in your sleep," minji mumbled, brushing a strand of hair off y/n's face. "i'm sorry, love," she said, feeling guilty for not being home sooner.

they had a fight yesterday - with minji constantly coming home late. when she did get home one night, minji saw y/n fainted, making her panic. she was mad because y/n wasn't taking care of herself, and y/n snapped back saying that minji wasn't there for her when she needed her.

"i'm so sorry," minji cried, wiping away her tears. "i promise that i'll try to come home early tomorrow... for you... for our child... for us..." minji said, placing a soft kiss on y/n's forehead while more tears fell from her eyes.

then, minji gently picked y/n up in her arms and carried her to their shared bedroom.

after that, minji laid y/n down on their bed, and looked down on her with both remorse and love. she wiped y/n's tears with a soft cloth, and gently tucked her in.

"i'm so sorry, my love," minji whispered, as she leaned in to give y/n a soft kiss on the forehead.

"i promise to do better for both you and our child."

- timeskip -

minji woke up and looked beside her, only to find that y/n was not there. the smell of delicious food from the kitchen made minji realize that y/n must've already woken up and had been busy cooking something.

minji rose from the bed and walked slowly to the kitchen, where y/n had finished cooking and was currently washing her hands.

then, minji and y/n made eye contact, causing minji to feel nervous. she had been worried sick about y/n being mad at her after the fight.

so, she nervously smiled at y/n, and hoped that she was not still upset.

unfortunately, y/n looked away and put down two bowls of cooked rice on the table, one for minji and one for herself. y/n then proceeded to sit down, and avoided looking at minji.

minji could feel her heart sink, as she saw that y/n was still not happy from the fight.

minji sighed and took a seat across y/n, watching her wife eat the bowl of rice whilst sitting silently with her head hung low.

minji felt guilty, knowing that her actions were hurting y/n. she wished to make up for it, but didn't know how to approach her.

after a long awkward silence, minji decided to bring up the conversation first.

"y/n, i'm so sorry," she spoke up. "i'll try to ask for days off today, so that i can be there for you more often. i-i've been so busy at work lately, and i know i haven't been there for you these past few weeks..."

silence.

"and i hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me," minji finished with a sorry smile.