S2 Chapter 3. The Spiritual Activities

No one's POV

===========================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

It's the next day and Ryder was already back up to great shape due to his curse. He was currently sitting at the dining table with Kobayashi, eating breakfast. He's been thinking about everything that has happened, with the curse, the new dragon, and everything else that has been happening in his life.

The newest member of the Kobayashi residence, Ilulu, was sitting next to Kanna while watching TV amazed, since it was the first time she ever saw one. Kobayashi while reading a newspaper looks over at Ilulu and wonders about her appearance.

Kobayashi: Would she be fine without making her claws and tail disappear? And if she could make her breasts a bit more family friendly

Ryder: Yeah, they should be smaller. Without them she'd just look like a pink haired Kanna.

Tohru: Ilulu is already pushing herself as is to make it that size. If she wasn't pushing herself even more than she already is, she wouldn't be able to fit through the door. Oh! She could probably make her claws and tail disappear if she tried a bit.

Kobayashi: Huh?! What do you mean she can't reduce them? Just give me about 5% of that!

As time would fly by, Ryder would hear his name being called from in front of the bathroom. He would walk over to see Ilulu standing in front of it

Ilulu: Ryder, Ryder!

Ryder: Yeah, What's up?

Ilulu would then point to the bathroom

Ilulu: This is where excrement goes, right? How does it work?

Ryder just grabs Kobayashi from the back of her shirt and places her down in front of Ilulu

Ryder: You mind teaching her? I'm not going to teach her how to use that...

Kobayashi: Fine, I'll show her...

Ryder would then walk back over to the living room as Kobayashi then adjusts her shirt as she walks towards the bathroom door and opens it. Ilulu would then enter the room and plops herself down on the toilet.

Kobayashi: Yeah, just sit on it. Just like that.

Ilulu: I got it!

Kobayashi would sigh as she shuts the bathroom door. She turns over to see Ryder grabbing his bag for work as she presumes.

Kobayashi: You have work today?

Ryder just looks up at Kobayashi as he looks nervous

Ryder: Yeah, I think.