Big Apple Baby-Chapter 6

Chapter 6-

We had to restart his drink over five times, but eventually we managed to do it and I took it out to him. He drank the complicated drink with a smirk on his face. The golden eyed man payed and then left... Finally! I went over to clean off his table and my jaw dropped open,

Two 100 dollar bills are sitting on the table with a note beside them,

'Sorry for the inconvenience ;) ' it read. He left a 200 dollar tip? How rich was this guy? I took the hundred dollar bills tenderly and put them in the little tip pocket that came with my uniform.

"Whoa... Did Mr. Man Candy leave that tip?" Kailyn says from behind me and I jumped in surprise as she looked at me bemusedly.

"Yeah... He must be so rich... I mean... The coffee only costed like 8 dollars and he gives me a 200 dollar tip? Wow..." I said, still getting over the shock.

"Okay let's stop obessesing over Hottie McRich and get back to work..." She said and frowned at me. When she noticed i'm wasn't moving she glared.

"NOW!" She screamed, and I jumped and started walking to the next table but then she rolled her eyes at me.

"Behind the counter for now..." She said as I abrubtly turned in the other direction and relieved the counter girl of her duties.

"Thank you, ma'am, your total comes to $4.50, Would you like a receipt?"

Today was gonna be a long day...

***

The little bell clinked on the door as the final customer left. I sighed and looked at my watch 8:30pm... I picked up my coat, ready to leave when Kailyn came up to me with wide panicked eyes. I immediatly felt concern as tears flowed over onto her pale cheeks.

"Kailyn? Whats wrong?" I asked my voice full of concern. Her eyes teared up more, and a loud sob escaped her throat,

"Aaron called and told me little Timmy is in the hospital cause he was unconscious! They don't know what's wrong with him! Can you please close up tonight? I need to see if my Timmy is alright!" She shrieked and I could sense her panic. I would be panicking too if I found out Skylar was hurt in any way...

"Sure I'll close up. Go see if he's okay!" I said and she is already running out the door like the hysterical mother she is... I sighed and flipped the sign so it said close, then proceeded to cleaning the tables and counters.

I saw it is past 9pm so I called Tanya to tell her that I was staying in late. She grumbled and told me to try and come home quick because Skylar won't sleep unless I'm there. I started mopping the floors and rearanging things for tommorow. I took out the garbage and threw out the day old food that we can no longer serve to customers. Then I finally am allowed to go. It is now 11:30pm. I grabbed my coat and locked the door. As soon as I stepped outside it started raining...

"Great..." I muttered to myself, "Just fantastic."

I pulled up my hood and started walking home in the dark. I got an eerie feeling. You know that feeling when something bad's gonna happen or someone's watching you? Well I have both those feelings mixed into one and I started glancing behind me nervously. That's when I saw a dark figure walking my way and I started to panic.

"Heeeey! Wait up pwetty guuuurl!"The man drunkedly slurred from behind me and I sped up my pace. Desperately trying to get away from the man, I turned into an alley to try and avoid him. I rounded the corner and found myself face to face with another man in the alley. My heart jumps into overdrive.

"Wow Mikey you really found a puurdy gurl..." The other man said. But when I turned around and tried to run, he grabbed my arm and pulled me back ruffly. I felt tears come to my eyes as I let out a little whimper.

" Hush girly... It'll be easier for you if you don't struggle." The second man said in my ear as I shivered from fright.

"P-Please... J-Just let me go..." I said and the second man yanked on my hair ruffly. I cry out in pain.

"Shut up!" Mikey screamed loudly and slapped me across the face. The other man pushes Mikey away as tears flow down my face. I was going to be raped! And then they were going to kill me!

"What the hell Robert?!?" Mickey screamed and took a threatening step towards Robert. Robert held up his hands and took a step closer to me. His breath reeked of alcohol. He pulled me towards him with a strong grasp.

"Now, Now Mic... We wouldn't want to hurt such a pretty face like hers would we?" He said and I let out another sob... "It... It would be... Such a.. Such a... Waste." Robert slurred. His voice caused me to shiver in fear.

"Such a purdy girl." He said before shoving me into a wall. My head hit against it and I cried out in pain. Robert seemed to have different ways of shutting me up as he crashed his lips to mine and stuck his tongue down my throat. I tried to push him away but he was too strong and his hands roamed my body as I shivered in disgust and fear. He suddenly ripped off my shirt and looked me over with lust filled eyes as his hands roamed my body again. Then he is suddenly ripped off me and thrown to the ground.

"You can't hog the girl Robby I want some too..." Mickey said and looked at me as I stood there shivering in my bra and jeans, frozen in fear. He reached around and started undoing my bra. What's gonna happen when i die? What will Tanya do? And how will Skylar survive without his momma or his daddy?

The man undid the bra and started sliding it off-

"You better get away from that girl right now."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY!!! Sorry for the late upload... Had no time to do anything...Anyways...

I would like to thank everybody who commented, voted and became fans of me!! Did you know that because of you I was 210 on the What's Hot List? I never thought I would ever even make it on the what's hot list!!! THANK YOU!

I want to dedicate this to my editor ShaEmiJoy!! Thank you so much for everything.

I would like 10 votes and 5 comments before I continue upload the next chapter!! Love u all BYE!