Big Apple Baby-Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

The taxi arrived at the airport and I walked in, went through security and got my bags checked, (if you're wondering how I got the money for the plane... it was easy. I used my mom's credit card.

"The plane to New York, in Area 3, will be departing shortly."

    The voice floats around the whole airport and I start to panic. That's my flight! I turn to the nearest person to me,

     "Excuse me! Sir! Would you happen to know where Area 3 is?" I asked him and the man smiled at me. I noticed he was quite young, 23 at the most I decided, his amazingly attractive golden eyes gazed down at me,

      "Yes actually, I'm heading that way myself! Follow me!" He says and unnexpectedly grabs my hand and starts to run, dragging me behind him. I let out a yelp of surprise but start to run as well as he drags me around corners.

We finally arrive at 'Area 3' and we just make it as the last people start to board the plane. (We had nearly missed our flight I might add) and I let go of his hand when I noticed I was still holding it, then I went to find my seat. And guess what- FIRST CLASS!- Because of my mother's beautiful credit card. I sat down and soon enough the seat beside me was occupied. I was actually afraid to look up, like I mean what if it's a sweaty fat guy? Or a pervert? Or someone who constantly repeats 'Are we there yet?' ?

      "Hello girly!" A deep attractive voice says from beside me and I looked up to see that golden eyed man from before sitting beside me,

      "Oh it's you..." I muttered and then realized how rude I sounded, "Oh my gosh I so did not mean it like that!" I squealed and he laughed, a deep sexy laugh (not as sexy as Dean's laugh though)... Wait! What the heck was I thinking? About how this guy had a sexy laugh and then comparing him to my 'Ex' who ditched me because I was pregnant? OKAY! This just needed to stop.

       "Don't worry about it." The man says, flashing me a wide grin. And surprisingly I found my self smiling back. "I'm sorry, but I never quite caught your name..." I say shyly and he glanced over at me.

"Ryan." He says, watching me curiously, "And yours?" He asked still staring at me.

       "Riley." I answerd and by now I was starting to get creeped out by his stare.

       "Well that's a pretty name Riley, it suits you well." He said kind of flirtatiously, but at that point the plane is starting to take flight and I whimpered softly. He looked at me funny.

       "Scared?" He asks and I nod my head up and down a little. He continued to stare as I shrank down into my seat and tried not to look out the window or at him. Images of the plane falling, crashing, and burning down continued as I shut my eyes firmly, trying to shake away the images.

"How old are you?" He suddenly asks and I'm distracted from the images. Why was he asking this?

"16." I answered truthfully and he nodded to himself. "Why are you going to New York all alone? It's a big city..." He says and I shrug,

     "I needed an escape and it was the only place I could think of..." I muttered. Why was I telling him this?

"Why did you need an escape?" He asks and I give him a look. There is no way in hell I am telling him THAT.

     "Personal reasons." I snap, sounding much sharper than I meant to, I blame it on the pregnancy... "Sorry... I did not mean to snap..." I add and he smiles,

    " All good." He says and I lean back in my chair, forgetting my fear of planes, forgetting Dean, forgetting everything so that I could fall into a deep peaceful sleep...

***7 months later***

My water just broke...

AW SHIT! MY WATER JUST BROKE! I squeal then waddled to my closet because I am truly too fat to run and try to put on a new pair of sweatpants, TRY being the word there... That's when my first contraction comes and I cried out in pain. SHIT THAT HURTS! then I waddled my way outside (It takes longer than you would expect considering i'm HUGE!) and another contraction hits, and I scream and wave over a taxi who pulls over and I begin my long waddling journey to the Taxi. Please no one steal my Taxi! PLEASE! I see a man who looks ready to steal it,

      "YOUNG MAN! I SWEAR IF YOU STEAL THAT TAXI I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND CHOP OFF YOUR ALL YOUR PRIDE AND GLORY!" I screamed at him and he backed off. Smart boy. I get into the cab and cry out in pain again.

      " TAKE me to the CLOSEST hospital THAT you can GET to!!! DRIVE!!" I scream in between another contraction and he hits on the gas,

        "Ma'am? The best hospital around is about a 30 minute drive but theres a small one around here that I can get to in just under 10 minutes, where do you want to go?" he says nervously and he is obviously freaking out over having a woman in labor in his Taxi.

        "DRIVE ME TO THE CLOSEST FREAKING HOSPITAL NOW!" I shriek and he drives faster. "Ten minutes away it is..." He mutters under his breath and I'm trying to take deep relaxing breaths when we get stopped at a light and yet another contraction hits... I scream and the Taxi driver drives right through the light.

       Many painful minutes (that felt like hours) later we were finally at the damn hospital. It was small and the building looked quite old but it was a hospital so... I waddled my way inside and when I was in I screamed at the top of my lungs to the almost deserted looking hospital,

       "I'M HAVING A BABY!", a nurse came out of nowhere with a wheelchair within seconds and I sat in it gratefully before screaming at another contraction, She brought me to one of the small maternity rooms and thats when I noticed a woman with me in the room. She looked about 25 and had spanish features.

     "Who....Are... You?" I managed to choke out and she smiled at me,

    "My name Tanya. I nanny for family in other room.Just got fired. I see you having a baby with no daddy. No mother should go through this alone, so I come with you. I say I am your sista." She said in a strong spanish accent and I smile as she sits down beside my bed and a contraction hits and I scream as she puts a conforting hand on my shoulder, I hear a comotion outside,

   "There are no maternity nurses!" More screaming,

"No I wasn't trained for that!" Can't hear anything,

"She's having the baby NOW!" More screaming...

Let me in I'll do it!" A strong voice says as a vaguely farmilliar figure walked in, I scream again at the contraction.

"Calm down. Take deep breaths... Breath..." The man says as I tried to calm down. I looked up to see vaguely familliar golden eyes... Where do I know those eyes from? I scream. Damn this hurts, The woman beside me mutters words in spanish... Oh god... I wish Dean was here.

***6 hours later***

I hold my baby boy in my arms. His beautiful green eyes staring into mine, the same green eyes as Dean's. My baby slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep, he was wrapped in a nice baby blue blankey, and I stared down at him and smiled he was so beautiful and I loved him so much. Nothing could compare to the pride and hapiness inside me. This little boy was everything to me.

He was my life.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Hey guys! I'm sorry if ii did not write the pregnancy part right cause well... I havent really been pregnant before so i'm basing it off what I know. Sorry for any spelling errors.... No spell check! :( .... anyways Comment & vote please!