Moments (Song Preference)

Moments by One Direction

*+*+*+*+*+*

Liam:

Shut the door, turn the lights off.
I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love,
I wanna lay beside you, I cannot hide this even though I try.
Time escapes me, trembling hands, touch skin.
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face.

After (Y/N) died, I just had to be alone; I couldn't be around any one at that moment. I wanna be with her right now I want her to be there so I can fall in love with her again everyday. Time went so fast I didn't even think about it. I reach my trembling hands to wipe away the tears from my face. Being without her makes this harder.

Harry:

If we could only have this life,
for one more day If we could only turn back time.
You know I'll be your life, your voice,
your reason to be.
My love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time.
I'll find the words to say.
Before you leave me today.

I knew the day was coming before she did. I wish God would only let me have her for one more day, if we could turn back time before all of this. I could tell her everything. Tell her that I want to be her everything and more. I have to find the words to say it before she's gone.

Niall:

Close the door
Throw the key
Don't wanna be reminded
Don't wanna be seen
Don't wanna be without you
My judgment's clouded
Like tonight's sky

I got home, closed the door and threw away her key. I don't wanna be reminded of her. I don't wanna be seen without her. It's cloudy and raining. The clouds reminded me of my judgement and the rain reminds me of the tears falling from my face.

Louis:

Hands are silent
Voice is numb
Try to scream out my lungs
It makes this harder
And the tears stream down my face

I don't hear her hands clapping along to me playing the piano anymore. My voice is numb from trying to scream at the top of my lungs. All of this is making it harder for me. And I can't control the tears streaming down my face.

Zayn:

Flashing lights in my mind,
going back to the time,
playing games in street kicking balls with my feet.
Theres's a numb in my toes, standing close to the edge.
There's a pile of my clothes at the end of your bed.
As I feel myself fall, make a joke of it all.

Before I do it, I think of everything between us, when everything was good. Like the time me and her spent all day in the streets just kicking a soccer ball. Now there's a numb in my toes as I'm nearing the edge. I left a pile of my clothes at the end of your bed even though I know you'll never be back to get them. As I feel myself fall off the edge I make a joke of everything. Was it even real?

*+*+*+*+*+*

Written by Togrungetohandle