You're Deaf (Harry)

Harry: (You're in high school for this one)

You walked down the hall alone, making your way to your locker to switch out your books.

Suddenly you felt your books come out of your hands. You looked up to see the one guy who has made it his goal to make your time at this school a living hell. He said something but you didn't quite catch it, as you couldn't see his lips.

This was your everyday life lately. You transferred schools because your parents say you should have more experience with people who can hear.

It really sucked to be honest.

But you wouldn't change being deaf for anything. You would've never met your best friend, Emmett if you weren't deaf (All you Switched at Birth fans should know who he is.)

He was deaf as well but he stayed at your old school. It was an all deaf school which made life 100 times easier.

Finally snapping out of your thoughts, you bent down to pick up your books, only to see a hand there.

"Are you okay?" he said and you read his lips. You nodded as he picked up the rest of your books and handed them to you.

"I'm Harry."

You reached in your bag to grab your phone and quickly typed your response in your notes.

Y/N and thank you

Harry's POV

She was perfect. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Stunning. The list goes on and on. I was pretty much in love with her when I first saw her.

I know most people don't believe in love at first sight and to be honest, I didn't either until I saw her.

But I didn't know how to approach her.

Does she like hearing guys? Would she think I was making fun of her?

All these thoughts ran through my head but when that asshole knocked her stuff out of her hand, I almost lost it.

Then he muttered, "Ha! Deaf freak."

It took everything I had in me not to punch him, but I contained myself. Besides, he gave me a chance to talk to her.

Your POV

Harry was the most popular guy in school. Why was he talking to you? It just wasn't convincing so you did what you do best. Said thank you and walked away.

Part 2??? It's difficult to write something with this kind of situation when you don't know much about it. But I'm gonna work on the other boys. Vote and comment for an update! I love hearing you guys' feedback!