Preview of New Book

This is the preview for my new book called Attachment which should be up in the next few days.

Entry 7 June 15,2015

My perfect girl. It took me way too long to find her. Wow is she just perfect. God, she's beautiful. So beautiful.

It's obvious she loves me as much as I love her. I mean we're not just having sex, right? It's more than that. We're meant to be.

But that husband of hers. The famous Theo James. Better yet, her 3 kids with him. He's so oblivious; I'd love to tell him I've been fucking his girl for the past 5 months.

I met my perfect girl through my career. I used to be in a band. I had my face plastered on every teenage girls' shirt or lockscreen. Summer or her stage name SummerMack was a singer as well and her popularity was growing by the minute. When I first saw her, I knew I found my savior. It was a little after I quit One Direction and she was gonna be my solo inspiration. I wrote songs about her and wrote about her in my journals. Yeah that's right I have journals. It's said to help with my "problems." I know there's nothing wrong with me, but some people say I'm crazy as in not right in the head. I've even been called psychotic. I promise I'm not crazy. Writing in a journal takes a lot of stress away. It helps you express a lot of your feelings without it being in a negative way.

Summer was reluctant when she met me. I'm pretty sure she sensed I was trying to make a move on her. I did come off pretty flirty. We started our little "relationship" that night. It was the only time I was completely happy but the very thought that when she left, she was going home to another man tore me apart.

But I will have Summer to myself. I don't care who I have to go through in order for that to happen. Even if it means I have to take matters into my own hands and get rid of some of my obstacles. But all of this is pretty normal, isn't it? I mean I'm attached to her. There's no doubt about that. So much I could go crazy and do something I'll regret. But I promise you I'm not crazy.

________________________________

What do you guys think?