A Few Kisses Would Not Change Anything Right ?

Vegas was staring at Pete, on the dance floor. Dancing. With. A. Man. A fucking man other than Vegas who could not keep his hands to himself. Pete was all smiley and giggling to whatever the bastard was spewing. The man had his hands on Pete's waist and Pete had to wear a fucking crop top. Allowing the man to touch his skin, leaving his prints. Another man prints on Pete other than him. The thoughts alone send red warning to him.

Vegas grip around his glass grew tighter before he downed few shots of the alcohol into his throat. The burning sensation could not match his burning heart and desire to pull Pete away from the bastard and break his hand. How dare he touches Pete ? How dare he to even look at Pete ?

"Keep staring and he'll slip off from you." Kinn said with a smug smile on his face earning a scoff from Vegas.

"Not now. Not ever." Vegas got up from his seat and without looking at Kinn he made his way to the dance floor. Pushing anyone blocking his way to Pete. Vegas is so going to kill this man and he has a list of ways he should do it in his mind. But that has to wait. First, he needs to remind a certain someone to whom he belongs to.

Standing behind Pete who is still oblivious of his presence, soaking in the music and the alcohol taking over his body, Vegas snakes his arms around the lean waist. Spun him around and pulls him closer to his chest, glaring at the men who's mad when his dancing partner is snatched away.

"Vegas..." Pete looks at him. Both his hand pressing on Vegas chest. Maintaining a gap between them

"Hey dude. I think you got the wrong person. He's with me." The bastard took Pete's hand in his and tried to pull him away.

Pete tried to pull his hand and rolls his eyes back ! God this man is such a nuisance. Maybe if he needs to pick someone, he should pick someone as good as Vegas. But then again, would there really be another Vegas out there ?

The bastard tried to pull Pete away from him. Now should we let him live ? No ! He just dug his grave and so he's going to live in there.

Vegas grabbed the wrist that dare to lay fingers on his Pete and twist it. While another arm remains on Pete's waist and both of them swaying slowly following the rythm.

Pete had a flustered smile on his face. Both his arms wrapped around Vegas's neck while fingers brushing on Vegas cheeks.

Did he ever told how hot Vegas looked when he got jealous ? Not to mention when he would be laid down while Vegas claiming him. Fuckkk ! He's getting hard just thinking about it.

Vegas signaled his bodyguard to take the withering man away from them. Instructing them to lock the man in the infamous minor family mansion's basement. He'll deal with that later.

Now back to Pete, who's smiling and caressing his cheeks, closing the gaps between them.

"You had fun baby ?" Vegas whispered near Pete's ear. Biting his ear shell earning a soft hum from him.

Vegas looked at Pete. Doe - like eyes. Pink tinted cheeks. Pouty and plump lips. Waiting to be devoured.

Vegas pushes Pete's chin with his finger and immediately crashes his lips on Pete's. Licking on the lower lip and gently biting those plump lips. And when Pete's lips open apart, Vegas wastes no time and darts his tongue into Pete's warm mouth. All while his thumb drawing circles on Pete's bare waist.

Pete's hands fists on Vegas hair. Relishing on the delicious taste of Vegas. Vegas leaves no room for him to breathe and swallow him whole. The kiss was everything. Hot and sensual and possesive.

When Vegas breaks the kiss, both of them were panting. A string of saliva was etched to both of their lips. Vegas rests his forehead on Pete's. Looking at the swollen and red lip.

Pete is looking fucking ethereal.

"You'll be the death of me Pete." Vegas whispers. Brushing his thumb on Pete's lips

"Ruin me Vegas." Pete whispers.

A smirk formed on Vegas face.

"Gladly."

🖤💙

I know I was gone for so long. Sorry folks. Here's a snippet of something I'm not sure of yet. And I still can't promise another update yet. It's just that my heart has been missing them and so here we are. Tell me what you think. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you folks 💕