✨✨SURPRISE✨✨

The next morning I woke up to sunrays falling on my face ..

"Ah daammit I'd have to train soon , so that I can atleast protect myself first , If I can't even protect myself then I'd guess the idea to save others is going in the trash"

I went to the bathroom to freshen up then to the kitchen to make a oatmeal for breakfast

After breakfast I quickly went to my room to change into the clothes I bought yesterday.

I wore a black sleeveless top , cargo pants , a vest over my top and ninja sandals .

I also took some weapons with me to train

Taking the map which the hokage had given me I went to the training grounds ..

"I think I will work on my stamina first "

After running 10 laps of the training grounds I fell on the ground.
I was sweating as if the sun was right on my face ..

'Hey Kid Get Up and start practicing with your weapons'

(WHAT THE HECK , AM I GOING CRAZY
I'M STARTING TO HEAR VOICES NOW)

Looking around for the source I found noone untill..

'HEY BRATT I TOLD YOU TO GET UP AND START TRAINING'

"Who the fuck is this , is this some sort of prank I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I WILL CUT YOU INTO A 100 PIECES AND FEEDD YOU TO THE STRAY DOGS GSHVSJNSV--

"SHUT THE FUCK UP , U ARE EMBARASSING "

I could see people looking at me strangely I mean who wouldn't...

'How can you speak to me without even being here'
I questioned..

"I am inside your body so you can talk to me in my mind , no need to embarrass us "

''Who are you and how the fvck did you get inside me''

'I don't fvcking know how I got here and for who I am .
... I am the Ghost of the uchiha
Madara uchiha'

*Silence*****

"Hahaha Dont fuck with me , Madara uchiha is long dead he isn't going to be alive this soon ."

"I can prove to you that I infact am Madara "

"Prove it then right now jackass "

(Huhh why the heck am I getting dizzy)

(And why the fuck do I have 6 hands )

Thud....

"Owwwww , what the hell"
I said rubbing my forehead cause I fucking fell on it

'Now do you believe me brat , '

A deep husky voice said right in front of me ..

"AAHHAAHH. GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MOTHER FUCKER , HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF PERSONAL SPACE YOU DRY ASS BITCH----

'Hey don't talk to me like that you twerp , have some godamn respect '

Infront of you was standing The Great Madara Uchiha ..
All in his glory with that shining red battle armour , arms crossed, and looking down at you with those black eyes..

"Dayummmm you are even hotter close up man , I've only dreamt about you in past but now seeing you here in front of me feels like I've succeeded in life , I now , don't have anything left to do"

I confessed clearly looking at him with those teenage girl crush eyes.. 👀 👀

Madara could feel his eyebrows twitching, even thought it was nice to get some complications but from a KID , A LITERAL KID , It doesn't matter if she was an adult in past or whatever ,,,