A Spooky Night

It was Halloween night, with a full moon shining above. Star was out on her patio looking down at the children dressed up as many things, bees, pumpkins, princesses, vampires, werewolves, and more. Marco said that they were going trick-or-treating, so Star decided to dress up as a rainbow princess. She had a long silk dress with sparkles, colored in the colors of the rainbows, and she also wore her tiara from Mewni. Marco said he would dress up as an folk Latin person, with a sombrero.

"Star! You ready?" Marco asked, waiting outside the door.

"Yeah! I can't wait to see what your wearing!" Star exclaimed. She ran downstairs and opened the door, holding up her dress so she won't trip. She opened the door.

Marco was not wearing a costume, all he wore were the usual, his red soft hoodie and his black jeans with sneakers.

"You seriously thought I was gonna take you get candy from strangers?" Marco asked.

"Isn't that what trick-or-treating is about?"

"Dude, we are not gonna got do that lame thing! We're fourteen! That thing is meant for kids ten and under!"

"So we are going to a party?"

"No, Ferguson canceled it because no one showed up. We are doing something even better!"

"What! What are we doing!"

"It's a surprise! You'll see!"

Star kept wondering what the surprise was, was they going to Jackie's?  Was they going having a party in the living room? Marco grabbed her and pulled her out of the house. He let go of her and walked toward downtown. Walking under the orange and black lights.

"Star, say hello to the movie theater."  Marco pointed at a large building  with people trying to burrow through.

"So what are we going to do here? Watch a movie?"

"No Star, even better, watch a movie on a huge screen, and there are these glasses that make the things POP out at you."

"Is it going to be scary?"

"Star, it's rated R, not M."

Star heard about how scary rated R movies are. She heard about a scary doll that kills you at night, and a haunted house with a demon baby.

"What's the movie about?"

"A doll, that comes to life."

Star stopped, Marco turned around.

"Marco do we have to watch this movie? Maybe we can go trick-or-treating instead."

"Oh come on! Jackie is gonna be here, so is Brittney!"

"Okay, but only a little bit of it."

Star caught up with Marco and he got two tickets and their 3-D glasses. The walked in together as Star got some anxiety. The went to the side of the theater where the two seats were, and sat down, Star to the wall. After fifteen minutes of previews and commercials they put on their glasses and watched the movie. It started out with spooky music and stopped. The movie started out as a girl finding a creepy doll in her grandmother's attic. Locked up in a chest. Then the girl played with it, but then the doll stuck her hand out of the screen to scratch the girls face with her sharp fingernails.

Star, clinging her wand tight, threw up her wand toward the screen, but before she can say any spell, Marco lowered her wand and pushed it against her rainbow dress. She looked at Marco as her face flooded with red. "I wanna go home Marco,  this movie is to scary for me." But Marco looked at her for just a moment, and then held her hand, looked her in the eyes, and said "It's okay, I'll protect you." Star gave a slight smile as he put his arm around her and got closer, touching each others shoulders. At about half way through the movie Star fell asleep and laid her head on his shoulder, sleeping through the screams and the horrors. Once the movie was over Marco woke up Star and walked her home.

Once they got home Marco carried Star up to her room. He laid her on the bed, and Star asked, "Can you sleep with me tonight? I don't want to have any nightmares." Marco nodded his head, and zipped of his jacket. He climbed in to Star's bed, but before he knew it, Star was fast asleep. Marco looked at her and thought of how cute she was when she was asleep. So he said, "Good Night Star, sweet dreams." And kissed her on her head. Star gave a slight smile as if she was awake.

Gah! What was I thinking? I do not like her! We are friends! Just friends? Well she is kind of cu- STOP IT DIAZ! Marco thought. He looked at her, then closed his fragile eyelids and slept the night away.

Hey Everybody! So it's Thidney! My real name is Sidney but whatevs. So this is my first fanfic! Please review it in the comments. I am gonna try to update it every day for now on so you  don't have to wait!  I love SVTFOE and it is amazing. This is a Starco fan fic so enjoy!

YALL READ MY OTHER STORY
ANIME RECOMMENDATIONS
IM TRYING TO GET MORE VIEWERS THAN FandomFictious
YOU BETTER READ IT

I dedicate this to ZerefDragnxxl cause she got me into fandoms and has been my best friend. So go read some of her books they're all really good.

CHIBIUSA OUT

yes I am a sailor moon fan ;)