Tears Of Blood Final Chapter

GUYS THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER OF UNDER THE FULL MOON. PREPARE YOURSELF BECAUSE I MADE THIS REALLY HARDCORE I WASN'T EVEN PREPARED TO WRITE IT OKAY HERE IT GOES.....

Stars POV:
I was watching Sailor Moon while Marco was making Nachos and Makoti was settling in. I learned a lot about relationships from this show. I really want a relationship like Endymion and Serenity. I really do act like Usagi though. Seriously. I decided I am in the Sailor Moon fandom though I'm only on the part where Chibi-Usa comes in.

"Star? You are seriously watching that again?" Marco asked. Taking the heated chips out of the microwave.

"It's a good show."

"I knew you would like it, so I bought the DVD."

"PRINCESS!" Makoti yelled from his room, "MY BED IS COLD!"

I rolled my eyes as I paused my show and went upstairs. I opened the door, it was pitch black. The draping curtains were closed and the door shut beside me. Then my hand was empty. Surprisingly empty. Then I was knocked down to the floor, my bloody knees forced me to get up, but I couldn't, a tight rope was tied around my arms and legs, I screamed for help, but I was hit with a source of black magic, and I went asleep, crying.

Marcos POV
I swear I just heard Star scream. I thought.

I went upstairs to make sure she was okay, I tried to open it.

It was locked.

"Okay, time to get my blue belt," I said as I kicked down the door.

There he was, Makoti holding the wand as it changed. It changed into a black and green wand with a spike coming out at the top.

Then I saw Star, her arms covered in blood, laying on the bed.

"STAR!" I yelled, running to the bed, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I yelled.

"Oh, just getting her out of the way." He said with a smirk.

I got real mad at him, so I grabbed Stars sword, and swung it at him. He ducked under. I swung again, the wand held it. Then, suddenly, I had a plan, so with the sword, I stabbed him in the chest. He fell over, letting go of the wand.

I got up, and ran to Star, while she was already awoken.

She was crying, she said, "M-Marco, I'm sorry, I saw everything. I shouldn't have let him stay with us." I hugged her, the hug was so tight, I never felt so much spark, I cried along with her.

"Marco, I will never do that again, somehow I was so distracted by him that I forgot how I loved you. We live together we die together.

She kissed me. She knew that everything was alright, but then I felt a strange feeling, her face went pale.

"M-M-Marco, look out," she whispered. I turned around.

Makoti was still alive.

He stabbed me in the heart with his sword. I yelled as blood came gushing through, my vision went blurry, and I could barely speak.

"MARCO!" She screamed, with tears.

"Well Princess Butterfly, my work is done here, I will be back, and here's your wand, it's not powerful enough for what I got planned." He said as he stepped through a portal.

She grabbed the wand. "L-Let me heal you."

"No, I'll be okay."

"BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE IN MY EYES!'

"It's for the best, remember, you can see me one day."

"I will heal you! I don't want to see you go."

"S-Star, before I die, I just want to say, that, I love you, and I enjoyed being with you, and someday you will meet that future, where you can see me."

"I'm sorry, If I didn't come to Earth than you wouldn't be dying right now."

She kissed me, than I knew I had a few seconds left with her.

"Good Bye."