Tears

Star walked in to Detention after the bell rang. It was still that same day. Students were rushing out and slid in to the buses. Star saw Marco walk on the sidewalk. Tears got in her eyes seeing him walk alone. He was so lonely. Marco caught a glimpse of her at the corner of his eye. Then turned. He saw Star in the window. She mouthed the words 'I'm Sorry.' Marco smiled, then replied, 'You done the right thing.' He smiled. Then ran away. Marco was right. She done the right thing. But now she had an extra class. She was given a few worksheets, as she reached inside her desk for a pencil. She tried to find her rainbow star one, but instead she pulled out a pen and a brand new nixon number two pencil. She looked inside.

This isn't my desk, this was Marco's. But mine is right-,"

She got the teacher's attention. "Mrs. Accoutie, this isn't my desk, it's Marco's."

"We moved desks. You will get your new desk tomorrow," she replied.

She reached her fragile hand in the desk. She soon struck a piece of paper. She pulled it out. It had the words Dear Jackie on it, it had the date, today, she folded it up. She didn't want to open it up just yet, so she stocked it in her purse.

She got back to work until the bell rang. She got up, turned her papers in, and left. Running home to fulfill her desire. Than she remembered, Marco was to pick her up. He must have forgotten, because he was watching TV.

Star walked in. She quickly stated, "HeyMarcoschoolwasgreatyouforgottopickmeupi'mgoingtogotomyroombeforeyoucanprocessthis-ntence!" She yelled as she ran upstairs.

"Um okay."

She ran upstairs and locked the door and went to the highest so he doesn't know what I'm doing. If she scream he won't hear her.

STAR POV:

"Let's see!

Dear Jackie, This is getting good! Okay Okay. Dear Jackie, I don't know if you knew this, but I had a crush on you for like forever. Right now, actually- WAIT WHAT DID HE SAY HE STILL LIKES JACKIE!"

I read it over and over again. Each time my face got hotter and hotter. I crumbled it up. "Fine, go date Jackie. Because I do not exist. I am no longer a foreign exchange Student. Because I am running away." I grabbed my backpack and stuffed everything in there. Some clothes, a puppy to keep company, and my spell book. I miniaturized it. How? Magic. Once I was done I sneaked out of the house, without anyone knowing, with a note saying:

Dear Marco,

Don't try to find me, you can date Jackie. I read your note you was going to give her with today's date on it. Go give it to her. Date her. I am no longer a foreign exchange. And I am going to erase my memory of you. You cheater. Go find me in another dimension, if you have dimensional scissors. I have them.

Love, Princess Star Butterfly.

P.s. I took one of the puppies.

As I was outside I done a reverse spell to my room. So the Diaz's had a normal house. I sobbed as I opened a portal. Now which dimension? I guess the Runaway Dimension. Snip Snip Snip. I thought as I opened a portal. I looked back at the dimension I knew, then turned around and left where my memories once was.

But as I turned around, I saw something shimmering in the dark green grass. I turned around once more. I walked up to it and I scrimmaged to find it. Finally I found it, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Two halves of a necklace. One just a chain. The diamonds on it shimmered. I picked it up, and I had a feeling. I remembered it all. I am a foreign exchange student. My parents chose the Diaz's for a reason. They know, he would be a great King. I thought. I smiled. Then it turned to tears. Not tears of Joy. Tears of Sadness. "But he likes Jackie, say goodbye to the crown. And me." I stood up, and threw it on the road. Then a car came and ran over it, leaving it broken, forever. I climbed in to the portal. Looked back at the pieces of the shimmering diamonds. "Goodbye, Earth."