💗Chapter Thirty-seven 💗

Start from the beginning

"Okay, fine" Sprite said tiredly.

"Jimin-ssi is this how you came to help your soulmate?" Tae asked Jimin who was casually munching on popcorn minding his own business.

"Tae, you look drop dead gorgeous in all those suits. So any you will choose is okay. Kook is whipped for you anyway" jimin said shrugging and went back to eating his popcorn. Taehyung looked at him too stunned to even speak.

"Come, my Tae bear I will help you. Leave all this fake friends." Jin said holding Tae's hand. Hearing this Jimin dashed to Tae's side and held his other hand.

"Who said I am a fake friend?" Jimin said glaring at Jin

"Well, actions speaks louder than words." Jin said smirking at fuming Jimin.Jimin was about to shout when Tae interrupted him.

"Guys leave it. Let's look for my suit yeah" Tae said stopping the fight.

"Yeah, let's kill it" Jimin said smirking making chills run down Jin's back. Taehyung just rolled his eyes at his dramatic soulmate.

They all went towards the suits and worked hard to pick the best for their Tae.

Minor timeskip

Night before the wedding

At the bachelor's party

Both Tae and Kook decided to do their bachelor's party together. Currently all the boys are in the living room of the Kim's house. They did it there because they didn't want to disturb Mr and Mrs Jeon.

"Let's play truth or dare" Jimin said smirking.

"Aish it is boring" Jin said rubbishing it off.

"Not when you ask interesting questions." Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows creepily.

"Okay, let's play" Tae replied.

They spinned the bottle and it landed on the and it landed on Namjoon. He chose truth.

"Who was your first crush?" Jimin asked.

"I had my first crush in second grade. I can't even remember her name" Namjoon said shrugging.

"But you said I am you first in everything." Jin said lowly

"Yes but not in-" Namjoon was cut off when Jin shouted"No kisses for a week for lying to me" Namjoon looked at him surprised whilst the others giggled at Namjoon's misery.

The bottle was spinned and it landed on Yoongi. He chose truth not wanting any drama in his live.

"What is your first priority" Jin asked him

"Sleep" Yoongi replied. Jimin just sat there not surprised anymore he saw this coming anyways.

"I see" Jin said . He wanted to create drama between the couple but I guess they understand eachother well.

The bottle was spinned and this time it landed on Sprite. She chose dare.

"I dare you to kiss Hobi Hyung in front of us"Jungkook said evilly knowing very well the couple is shy of doing pda.

Sprite leaned in shyly and planted a short soft kiss on Hoseok's lips leaving him bright red.

They spinned the bottle again and it landed on Hoseok. He chose Truth.

"What are you most of passionate about?" Tae asked not wanting to bother the couple again as they are still blushing.

"Dance" Hobi replied and they all nodded.

They spinned the bottle and it landed on Jimin. He chose dare.

"I dare you to wear a banana to Kook and Tae's wedding."Jin said smirking.

"No way" Jimin said raising his hand in protest.

"If you don't want to do it. But a gife worth 1million won or more for the couple on their wedding " Jin said.

"Ugh,fine I'll do it. I will give them something worth more than 1 million but I ain't dressing up as a banana
" Jimin said frustrated.

They spinned the bottle and it landed on Jin. He chose truth.

"What is the worst mark you've ever gotten on a test?" Tae asked.

"Probably a 2/100. It was English anyways." Jin said nonchalantly.

They spinned the bottle and it landed on Jungkook. He chose truth.

"Tsk, coward " Jimin hissed

"I ain't letting you get me to do weird things the night before my marriage" Jungkook said shaking his head.

"When did you start having a crush on Tae?" Hobi asked.

"Since I was 12" Jungkook said

"Woah, that's a long time" Sprite said surprised.

They spinned the bottle again and it landed on Tae.He chose dare.

"Since you are my soulmate I will give you a simple dare. Kiss Jungkook in front of us" Jimin said

Tae smiled shyly and leaned in placing his lips on Jungkook lips. Jungkook deepened the kiss pulling him on his lap. They were now full on making out right in front of their friends.

"Yah get a room you two" Jin scolded before it could escalate.

They pulled back from the kiss laughing out as they managed to irritate their Hyungs. The night went by with them playing different games and drinking.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello lovely readers, this story will be ending soon. I don't really know what to write next. So if you have any recommendations, you can give and I will see whether I can write it.

Thanks for reading and take care. I love you💕💕