13

TaeSeon chuckled and spat his blood of Zhanghao's face. "You think you can kill me this q-quickly?"
TaeSeon started laughing.

"And you, Hanbin, You're just as stupid as your mother was. So stupid that she still stayed with me even though I raped and abused her. It was very fun I tell you" He said laughing.

Hanbin looked at him expressionlessly. He had witnessed it. He witnessed them all, all the nights his father raped his mother and hit her to pulp.
Hanbin watched them all.

Hanbin slowly crouched and picked up the gun. He walked back to TaeSeon and pointed the gun on his neck. Looking soulessly at the spot with the gun.

"This was the same spot mom died." He muttered.
"The poison has a cure but a gunshot doesn't."
He said and gripped TaeSeon's hair, pulling it back.

He patted TaeSeon's mouth with the gun "So are you going to start talking?" He threatened and smirked as he looked at TaeSeon's shocked face.

"I..." TaeSeon started. He had to apologize otherwise they would let him die. He thought they were stupid, he knew they would give him the cure if he apologizes. But if they roles were switched he sure would enjoy watching them die.

"I'm..sorry. For killing Ji Woong and Hanseo"
He said looking back and forth at Hanbin and Zhanghao. Zhanghao looked at him with contented eyes.

He stood up and turned. "Where's the antidote?! G-Give it to me" TaeSeon yelled and coughed up blood. Zhanghao took out the cyanide bottle in his pocket.

He handed it over to TaeSeon. TaeSeon quickly gulped down the liquid and threw the bottle away as he smirked.

"Idiots! You really think I meant what I said?! You're very stupid still. Both of you" TaeSeon yelled as he grinned. Hanbin looked at Zhanghao with his eyes widened, wondering why Zhanghao gave him the antidote.

His attention was grabbed when he heard TaeSeon gasp loudly. "You just drank a whole bottle of Cyanide. I'm not stupid to let you live. Not after what you did to us" Zhanghao muttered.

He walked to TaeSeon's desk. He took out his camera and walked to TaeSeon and Hanbin.
He sat beside TaeSeon and Hanbin slowly sat beside TaeSeon.

Zhanghao held the camera up. "Say cheese" Zhanghao said and made a peace sign. Hanbin joined him as he held back his tears with a smile.

Zhanghao clicked the picture and dropped the camera. He turned his head and looked at TaeSeon who was soullessly looking at him.

He gently caressed TaeSeon's hair as he smiled.
"My Ji Woong must have looked this helpless too"
His smile faded and he looked at him with hate.

"I promised to avenge Ji Woong. And I've successfully done that. Rot in hell" Zhanghao muttered and TaeSeon's head fell, his eyes open but empty.

Hanbin watched his father's head fall on his shoulder as his eyes looked into his, just as his mother's empty eyes looked into his.

Zhanghao slowly stood up and walked back to where him and TaeSeon sat. He slowly lifted up his cup.
Hanbin looked at him wide eyed.

Zhanghao poured the entire tea into his mouth and swallowed. Hanbin ran to him and held him. Forcefully opening his mouth. "H-Hao.. what-what are you doing?!" He yelled in tears.

Zhanghao slowly sat on the floor as he looked at Hanbin. He held Hanbin's hands. "Hanbin-ah"
He softly called. Hanbin looked at him with his eyes widened. It's been years since Zhanghao called him softly.

"I've been so mean to you" Zhanghao muttered as tears fell from his eyes. "I should have given you a chance to explain. I-...I should have looked at the hints and signs you gave me, begging for help"

"I've been a bad person to you. I hope you forgive me" He said and clenched his chest hissing.
Hanbin cried as he shook his head.

"Y-You can't go like this Hao. I promised
Ji Woong to take care of you. N-no" He cried as he hugged Zhanghao.

"I promise Ji Woong too.. Once I was done with my revenge, I'd join him. He must have felt lonely
Hanbin" Zhanghao said and coughed up blood.
Hanbin's eyes widened as he saw history repeat itself. "N-No not you too"

"Take care of yourself Hanbin" Zhanghao groggily said as he gently rubbed Hanbin's cheek. Hanbin shook his head crying. "I-I'll join you Zhanghao.
I can't live without you"

Hanbin took TaeSeon's cup and gulped down the tea. He looked back at Zhanghao with his teary eyes.
"N-Now we can be together Hao. I can meet you,
Ji Woong and mom." He said smiling.

Zhanghao soullessly looked at Hanbin.
"I'm sorry...for everything" Zhanghao muttered.

Hanbin chuckled as he cried. "Me too. I'm sorry"

Zhanghao's head rested on Hanbin's chest. Hanbin placed his head on Zhanghao's head as he rubbed his arms warmly.

"I'm sorry I've been the villain all these while"
Zhanghao muttered lowly. Hanbin hugged his tighter and pecked his hair lovingly.

"It's okay..let's go meet them now" He said and intertwined their hands. He closed his eyes as he leaned in to Zhanghao's embrace.

"It's okay"

Fin