4

Zhanghao parked his car furiously and stormed out. He was pass the reception, ignoring the workers that bowed when they saw him.

They knew not to speak to him because Zhanghao had always been mean and straightforward. They were simply afraid of him.

Zhanghao banged open Hanbin's office door.
Hanbin was currently in a meeting when Zhanghao stormed in. Zhanghao didn't give a damn about the meeting, he took out the paper and matched to Hanbin.

"What the hell is this Hanbin?!" Zhanghao yelled as he threw the paper across Hanbin's face. Hanbin closed his eyes and sighed. He looked at his
P.A and he simply nodded. He then escorted the guests out of his office.

"What's the meaning of this Zhanghao, I was in an important meeting" Hanbin said glaring at Zhanghao.

"I don't give a damn about that" Zhanghao said poking his fingers on Hanbin's chest. Hanbin sighed as he rubbed his temples. He bent down and picked the paper.

His eyes widened. "How did you get this?"

Zhanghao scoffed. "You knew? You fucking knew Hanbin and you kept this away from me" Zhanghao looked at Hanbin as he felt his hatred increase.

Hanbin rubbed his forehead and sighed.
"I..Yes." He said and sighed dejectedly.

Zhanghao brushed his hair backwards and sighed.
"Who's responsible?" He asked. Hanbin looked away and sighed. "I don't know" He said.

"Shit this is really fucked up" Zhanghao muttered under his breath. "How long have you known about this?" Zhanghao asked.

"It's been six years now–

"Six years?! And you-.. And you kept quiet while I ranted on about finding his cause of death. I knew it! I knew it! Ji Woong wouldn't have killed himself"
Zhanghao yelled.

"You...You're responsible for his death" Zhanghao said and held Hanbin's collars. Hanbin sighed and held Zhanghao's hand trying to break off his grip.

"Stop saying nonsense" Hanbin said and yanked Zhanghao's hand off his collars. Zhanghao turned as he gripped his hair scoffing.

"I've been fooled..I've been searching far, not knowing I'm living under the same roof with
Ji Woong's killer..No wonder I've never made progress—

"Yah. What are you saying? Did you also forget that he was my best friend?" Hanbin said, sounding visibly hurt. Zhanghao scoffed when he heard Hanbin.

"Your best friend?" Zhanghao asked as he turned and looked at Hanbin with a sickening look.

"Your best friend?" He asked again as he got closer.

"A best friend wouldn't threaten his best friend to leave his lover. He wouldn't degrade his best friend just because they are on different levels. A best friend wouldn't leave his best friend alone in time of crisis..."

"You...Hanbin you did all those and you call yourself his what?...his best friend?" Zhanghao scoffed.

"You're nothing close to that Hanbin...You were his villain rather" Zhanghao muttered.

Zhanghao's eyes widened as he watched the video in the tab. His eyes soon got brimmed with tears.
He didn't know who sent him the video but he received it just after he got married to Hanbin.

'You can't keep Zhanghao happy Ji Woong. Face it'
Hanbin said smirking. Ji Woong looked away because he got hurt by his words.

'Just from the basis, you're far different from Zhanghao. Poor, Orphaned...not to forget, Dumb.
Tch, you really think you'll last?'

'Once Zhanghao is done with highschool, you know he'll study abroad, and you? You'll be ploughing farms, running in and out of your part time jobs'
Hanbin said and laughed.

'Listen Ji Woong, take it from me as your best friend, I know what's good for you. Break up with Zhanghao or he will. He doesn't love you as he did before" Hanbin said patting Ji Woong's shoulder.

"Leave him or else...no no I won't talk much. You have nothing to lose Ji Woong. Unlike you, Zhanghao has a future ahead of him. Don't stop him from excelling just because of your puppy love"

"I know you're smart enough to take my words. You know how influential my father is, If you don't
Ji Woong, You won't make it out here in Seoul.
Make my words'

The video ended and Zhanghao broke down in tears. He didn't expect Hanbin to do something so vile. He felt so guilty. He shouldn't have broken up with Ji Woong.

Once Hanbin got in, Zhanghao immediately punched him, making Hanbin fall to the ground.
He took his tab and shove it in Hanbin's face.
Hanbin's eyes widened when he saw himself.

"Why?!" Zhanghao shouted crying as he gripped Hanbin's shirt collar. "Why did you do that?!" He shouted. Hanbin was on the ground crying as he saw Zhanghao break down in front of him.

"I..I don't know either" Hanbin muttered as tears fell from his eyes. "I really don't".

Zhanghao backed away crying, "Ji Woong, I'm so sorry" He kept muttering.

Zhanghao walked closer to Hanbin and looked hin dead in his eyes.

"You're a murderer Hanbin. You killed your best friend" He whispered, looking into Hanbin's glossy eyes.