12

Zhanghao sat in front of TaeSeon and watched his smile. He put up the fake smile he had practiced. His body felt so weak being in front of TaeSeon but he had to be strong for the sake of Ji Woong.

A maid placed a their cup of teas just in front of them and walked away. "I have a gift for you
Zhanghao" TaeSeon said smiling. He stood up and walked into another section of his office.

Zhanghao took out the bottle in his pocket and sighed. He put back the bottle into his pocket when TaeSeon got back.

TaeSeon gave him a white envelope. "I got information that you tried to dig into me...so by now I'm sure you know I'm Ji Woong's killer"
TaeSeon said smirking as he looked at Zhanghao's expressionless face.

TaeSeon looked at his cup of tea and looked back at Zhanghao. He smirked and switched the cups.
"You're now my enemy" TaeSeon said smiling.

Zhanghao looked at the cup he switched and shrugged. "What's this?" Zhanghao asked wavering the envelope in the air.

"You're not going to ask me more about Ji Woong?...Well, whatever. In that envelope are pictures I personally took of every one I killed...specifically those that disobeyed me" TaeSeon said smiling.

Zhanghao stared at him, wondering how TaeSeon quickly showed his true colors. He scoffed and opened the envelope, taking out a big stack of pictures.

He looked at the pictures, the victims were mostly dead while some were begging as they bled.
Zhanghao had never seen something so vile.

"My brothers...Hanbin's mother..Ji Woong"
He whispered the last part smiling.

Zhanghao came across a picture. There was a kid, he looked so familiar and Zhanghao quickly recognized him as Hanbin. In the picture he was hugging his mother's dead body.

Zhanghao looked at TaeSeon. How can someone be so vile. TaeSeon sipped his tea as he watched Zhanghao's broken expression.

Zhanghao took out the next picture and his hand paused midway. He slowly stood up as he felt his chest clench and his eyes water.

His fingers glazed the picture. "Ji Woong-ah"
He muttered. In the picture Ji Woong was being held by a crying Hanbin, blood spilling from his mouth.

"J-Ji Woong" Zhanghao muttered again as he choked up. TaeSeon smiled when he saw the exact expression he wanted to see.

Zhanghao looked away from the picture and looked at TaeSeon. "Why?" He whispered in pain.
TaeSeon stood up and crossed his hands smiling.

"He had something I wanted, he disobeyed me and didn't give it to me...Children who disobey always get punished..aren't I right?" TaeSeon questioned with a smirk. He walked towards his desk.

"He said you're with what I'm looking for. I'm sure you must have watched the video of me killing Hanbin's mother. So handover the flash drive now"
TaeSeon said and pulled out a gun from his desk.

Zhanghao looked at the gun in his hand.
"Hah..Hahah ahh this is really ridiculous"
Zhanghao said out loud as he ruffled his hair.

TaeSeon walked closer to Zhanghao and placed the gun on his forehead. He looked at Zhanghao with his tilted head, a smile forming on his face.

"I built this empire, I can't let something so primal destroy it all. Hand it over" TaeSeon commanded.

Zhanghao scoffed and looked at TaeSeon with his teary eyes. "Aren't you even feeling remorseful?
You broke my trust, used me to the end now you're...you're trying to kill me too?" Zhanghao asked.

"Why?...Why must we suffer because of you.
Ji Woong, Hanbin..I. We deserve none of this.
You shouldn't have done this" Zhanghao whispered and tears escaped his eyes.

Suddenly the door bursted open and Hanbin ran in.
He stood panting with his eyes widened as he saw TaeSeon point a gun at Zhanghao.

He quickly ran and knelt before TaeSeon.
"P-Please Father..let it go this time. I-I promise he won't say a word" Hanbin begged as he held TaeSeon's legs.

TaeSeon looked away from Hanbin to Zhanghao with a smirk. He gripped Hanbin's hair and pulled his head back. "You see him? He's been doing this for years, begging me to let you go, he's been taking all the consequences diligently. Isn't that admirable?" TaeSeon asked and bursted out laughing.

Zhanghao looked at Hanbin crying. "This is between you and I...k-keep Hanbin out" Zhanghao said and TaeSeon scoffed. "Oh Hanbin is involved. In fact, I planned on ending you both today"

TaeSeon kicked Hanbin towards Zhanghao and pointed the gun towards them. Hanbin stood up and hugged Zhanghao. He worriedly cupped Zhanghao's cheeks. "A-Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?"
He asked and Zhanghao shook his head as he cried.

They heard the gun click. "Where is the flash drive?"

Hanbin looked at TaeSeon in disbelief.
"Are you serious? I'm fucking tired of this!
I couldn't do anything when everyone died right before my eyes! You have done nothing but suffer us!!! Please stop Father!" Hanbin yelled.

TaeSeon chuckled as he smirked. But his smirk soon turned to a frown, his brows furrowed. He cupped his chest as his gun fell from his hand.

He looked at Zhanghao with his eyes widened.
"Cyanide. That's what you used to kill my Ji Woong.
I poisoned both cups." Zhanghao said and slowly walked towards TaeSeon.

TaeSeon slid down the wall as he struggled to breathe. He coughed out blood as he looked at
Zhanghao. "Y-You..You poisoned me!-argh!"
TaeSeon yelled in pain.

"Does it taste good?" Zhanghao asked tilting his head. "Now you know how Ji Woong felt" he muttered. He squatted right in front of TaeSeon and gripped his jaw.

"Apologize." He commanded as he glared into his eyes. Hanbin slowly walked towards them, his eyes brimmed with tears as he watched Zhanghao.

"Yes father..Apologize, for Ji Woong...for mom"
He muttered and wiped his tears.

VILLAIN||haobinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें