VII

!TW!

Intentions or mentions of r@pe, torture

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When the Luffy woke up, the sunlight blinded him. He was extremely warm, so he looked down and saw laws arms around his waist.

"He's like a koala" he thought.

Luffy reached down and played with Laws silky hair.

"Good morning." Law spoke in a deeper voice than usual.

"Morning!" Luffy smiled.

Law snuggled closer to Luffy, holding his waist tighter. Luffy accepted the comfort and embraced Law. 

"I love you." Law whispered.

"I love you too, but we really need to get out of bed." Luffy smiled lovingly. 

After a few minutes, Law got up. Luffy was already sitting on the edge of the bed when he got up. Law went to prepare his shower after leaving a gentle kiss on Luffys forehead. Luffy sat in silence before he heard someone outside Laws room. 

"Hello?" The person from the door called.

Luffy hesitantly walked to the door and opened it. It was just penguin.

"Hey penguin!" Luffy greeted.

Luffy didn't have long before he was grabbed from behind and stabbed in the neck with a syringe, drugging him. He fell hard on the marble floor after passing out. Penguin obviously wasn't going to catch him. Penguin grabbed Luffy and exited the house quickly. He left Luffy with his trusted subordinate and returned to Laws room. His plan was going well so far, as it should be.  

"Law should be getting out now." Penguin thought.

Law got out of the shower expecting Luffy to be in his room still. However, he was gone. Law was worried, where would he have gone? Law quickly put on clothes and opened his door. 

"Penguin." Law called.

"Yes, boss?" He replied.

"Where is Luffy?" He asked urgently. 

"I'm not sure, I just got here. I woke up late today." Penguin explained.

Law looked over him. 

"Penguin, are you lying to me?" Law asked, disappointed. 

"Why would I be lying?" 

"You've clearly been up for a while, and you always stand outside my office at this hour no matter what." 

"Boss believe me. I woke up late, ask Bepo if you don't trust me enough." Penguin replied, cocky.

"If you're going to lie, make it believable. Where is Luffy?" Law asked firmly. 

At this point there was a lot of tension. Bepo and ikkaku noticed the argument and were watching behind a pillar.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I have no clue where he went. Do you not trust me?" Penguin went on.

"I'll ask you again. Where is Luffy?" 

"I dont know! Boss-" 

He was cut off when Law shoved his face into the floor, slamming his whole body down. If you were listening enough, you could hear gasps from Bepo and Ikkaku.

"Where is he?" 

"Fine! I made my subordinate take him to my friend's place." Penguin shouted.

Law was fuming, his trust in Penguin was destroyed.