IV

Law and Luffy arrived back at Laws mansion and went inside. Luffy and the medic supported Law as he walked in the house, soon arriving to Law's bedroom.

"Okay, I'll take my leave now. If you need me, just call me. Luffy, please support him." She said as she exited the room.

"Thank you." Law spoke.

"For what?" Luffy smiled.

"Well, helping me and letting me use your hand to hold."

"It's no problem! You know, you're not as scary as everyone made you seem." Luffy exclaimed.

"I can be, just not towards you." Law responded, hesitantly.

"Why not? Aren't I just like anyone else you know?"

"No. I just can't tell you why." Law told him, ending the conversation.

Luffy surprisingly took the hint and shut his mouth. He felt that Law was sad. He always had a thing for feeling people's emotions. He wasn't sure why but Luffy thought it was a good power. Law doesn't show his emotions well through his face and words. Luffy slowly walked closer to Law. Enough to be right in front of him, slightly between his legs. He opened his arms wide and blushed, looking away. Law chuckled at Luffys cute actions and brought Luffy closer.

"Come here."

Luffy wrapped his arms around Law and hid his face in Laws neck. Law embraced Luffy, breathing his scent in. He enjoyed having Luffy next to him. He was holding himself back so much. It didn't matter how much he wanted, luffy was special to him. He wouldn't take advantage of him, ever.

"Are you okay?" Luffy asked, lips brushing against Laws neck in the process.

Law liked that quite a bit but put it aside for now.

"Yes, please don't worry about me." Law responded in a whisper.

A few moments later, luffy decided to be bold.

"Can I try something?"

"Sure?" Law questioned.

Luffy hopped onto Laws lap on the bed and kept hugging him. He got himself comfortable, still hiding his face in laws neck. He was blushing so much right now. This was bold compared to anything else they did.

"What's wrong?" Law asked, startled by Luffys actions.

"Nothing, I was just worried."

Law hugged Luffy tighter and started running his fingers through his hair.

"You're gonna make me fall asleep." Luffy whispered, trying to keep his eyes open.

"That's fine, just sleep. You're exhausted."

Before Luffy could say more his exhaustion took over him and he fell into the darkness of sleep. Law continued to run his fingers through Luffys hair as he slept.

"Boss." Penguin spoke from the other side of Laws door.

"Yes?"

"Would you and Luffy like dinner?" Penguin asked.

"Luffy is asleep, I'll have some." He responded.

"May I come in?" He asked.

"Come in."

Penguin walked in the room to see a shocking sight. He almost dropped the tray of food after seeing it. Law was allowing someone to show him affection??! This was certainly new.

"Thank you, you may leave." He demanded.

"Just curious are you guys dating?"

"I don't see why that concerns you, but no we aren't." Law raised his eyebrow.

Penguin looked over Luffy and Law once again before leaving the bedroom. He had a plan, just wasn't sure yet.

-----------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Luffy woke up in the same position he fell asleep in. Law was asleep so he carefully got off of him and walked out of the room. Penguin was standing outside as always.

"Hey Penguin!" Luffy greeted him.

"Hello! Sleep well?" He asked.

"Yep!" Luffy laughed.

Penguin reached out a touched a strand of Luffys hair, rubbing it in-between his fingers.

"What a shame." Penguin said quietly to himself.

"What?" Luffy asked, confused.

"Nothing, I'll see you later!" Penguin smiled and waved.

Luffy turned his head to the side in confusion but walked away anyway.

"Luffy!!" Shachi and Bepo called Luffy from the lounge area.

"Hey guys!!" Luffy waved and smiled.

"How is Law doing?"

"He's doing okay, I guess he was tired because he fell asleep last night." Luffy explained.

"Law? Asleep? You have to be kidding, that guy is the biggest insomniac I've ever seen." Shachi and Bepo agreed, nodding their heads. 

"I dont know, I hugged him and I fell asleep. After I woke up, he was still there but sleeping." He explained.

"YOU WERE HUGGING EACHOTHER AS YOU SLEPT?!" They shouted at the same time, obviously waking up Law.

"SHUT UP LAWS SLEEPING IDIOT!" Shachi bonked Bepo on the head.

"YOU'RE SHOUTING TOO?!" Bepo shouted.

"Um... You're both shouting..." Luffy spoke up.

"SHUT UP!!" They both yelled at the same time.

"Why are you guys telling Luffy to shut up and why are you so loud?" Law entered the room, looking like he recently woke up.

"Hi Law!" Luffy waved and smiled.

"Hey Boss! No reason of course! Hahahaha!" They both started laughing, trying to break the tension.

"Don't yell at him for no reason, also quiet down please." Law demanded.

They both bowed in respect and ran away quickly.

"Did you sleep well?" Law asked as he approached Luffy.

"Yep! I slept really well! I was super comfortable last night." He smiled.

"Im glad." Law replied as he started stroking Luffys hair. 

Luffy leaned into Law's touch and smiled softly. He enjoyed when people would run their fingers through his hair or pat him on the head. It made him feel loved. His brothers used to do it to him all the time when they were younger.

"I have a mission to attend this weekend. Its a fancy banquet and I need a plus one, would you like to join me?" Law explained, breaking the silence.

Luffy nodded.

"It's quite far away so we'll have to drive awhile. You will also need nice clothes to wear. My crew will provide them for you, no worries." 

"Thats okay, ill come with you!" Luffy agreed.

"You really shouldn't be so trusting of people you barely know; it will get you hurt one day. It already did." Law frowned.

"I know you're a good person though." Luffy explained.

"No you dont."

"Yes I do."

"No."

"Yes." 

"Fine." 

Luffy started giggling after Law gave up.