"Roe!" they heard down below.

Itadori brought his head up. "Who said that?" He and Levi looked over the railing and saw Inumaki giving them a peace sign. "Inumaki!"

"Salmon."

"Please, help!"

"Salmon. Salmon."

"Salmon? Salmon?" Levi repeated.

Itadori pointed below. "That's Toge Inumaki. He only speaks in rice ball ingredients." He grabbed Levi and quickly jumped down from the stairs. "I'll introduce you two later!"

Itadori lets go of Levi and they continue running inside the station. He realized it's been too quiet. They didn't run into any curses or people. The place was completely deserted.

"There's no one here. I thought there would be people trapped inside," Itadori unmasked his thoughts.

"There were," Levi said. "A bunch of curses were inside this place and that mutated stitched-up freak turned people into...well, more curses."

Itadori's ears perked up. "Stitched up freak? Are you talking about Mahito?"

"If that's what we're calling that thing, yes." They leaped over the turnstile. "He cornered me and Lucy into one of the carts and trapped us with more of those things."

"The whole train?" Itadori breathed. "And you two killed them all?" A huge smile crept on his face. "You and Lucy are really close, huh?"

Levi glanced back at him. He seems to admire Lucy just like the other two. Watching them from afar, I could see how close they got to her. And they're not as annoying as the cadets back home.

"I wouldn't be here if we weren't," Levi answered.

Itadori jumped over the escalators while Levi slid down from it and landed on the platform. They were about to continue but someone stood in their way. Choso slowly turned around and his eyes landed on Itadori, his brothers' killer.

"Yuji Itadori," Choso sneered.

Itadori looked confused while Levi asked, "You know him?"

"No," Itadori answered.

Choso brought his hands together and then moved them to the side. Levi's brows shot up as he spotted huge balls of blood floating around Choso. Choso clapped his hands together while saying, "I will avenge...my brothers!"

Levi wasn't sure what was happening. All he saw was an arrow made of blood coming for Itadori. He used his ODM gear to launch it behind Choso before rushing over to grab Itadori. The arrow went up the escalator at the last second while splitting it into two. Another drop of blood floated midair and Choso caught it in his hands.

"Piercing Blood," Choso cast before shooting another arrow at Itadori. Levi got a firm hold on Itadori as he did his best to dodge the arrow. Choso narrowed his eyes at Levi before aiming at the ODM gear. "You're in the way!"

The arrow struck the right tank, making Levi lose his balance. He released Itadori. Itadori ran toward Choso and was ready to punch him. Choso brought his forearm up and blocked Itadori's punch. It managed to knock him back a bit.

A double impact? Choso thought. What an odd technique. He glanced behind to see Levi about to kick his head. Choso brought his arms up and crossed them before Levi could land a blow. I'm not getting any cursed energy from him. Perhaps, he doesn't have any. Chose brought a finger up and shot a miniature blood arrow at Levi. Why does he look familiar?

Levi leaped back, landed on his hands, flipped, and landed next to Itadori. Itadori noticed how Levi was panting. His eyes scanned his figure before noticing the huge cut on his forearm. Blood seeped out of the wound and dripped on the floor.