Forty-Seven

A/N: Ok, here is what all of you have been waiting for. If you guys don't like lemons, feel free to skip this chapter.

"We still got things to do, Captain," Gojo said huskily as he walked toward Lucy. He pulled down his mask to give her a clear view of his eyes. His eyes were darker than before as his lustful gaze stared her down.

"Like what?" Lucy challenged.

Gojo sighed. "Oh, I don't know. The fact that you clearly ignored my warning. I told you to stay by my side and you didn't listen. Then you've got me worried about you. I've searched all of Tokyo and thought, where the hell could she be? I mean, don't get me wrong, I knew you could escape. But that still didn't stop the clenching feeling that something happened. And the worst of all, I didn't get a chance to take you on that date as I promised."

Lucy scoffed. "You're upset that I missed our -"

The air got knocked out of Lucy when Gojo reached down and wrapped his hand around her throat, cutting her off. "Shut up," he sneered. Lucy's eyes widened as he gently squeezed her throat. Anyone else would have their asses kicked but Lucy found herself getting slowly turned on. "Not only that, you had your hand down someone's pants that's not mine. You can only imagine how pissed off I felt. Now, what do you got to say?"

"If you think this is supposed to get a reaction out of me..." Lucy began. "You're just gonna have to choke me harder, Satoru Gojo."

Gojo smirked. "Now, you've asked for it."

Leaning down, Gojo smashed his lips against Lucy's. He releases her throat as he grabbed her thighs and picked her up. Lucy wrapped her legs around his waist as she snaked her arms around him. Gojo slipped his tongue into her mouth, which the girl didn't object to. His hand slowly trailed toward her ass before giving it a firm squeeze. Heading towards his bed, the couple soon fell back. Gojo removed Lucy's hands from him before pinning them above her head.

"You might be a captain back home, but tonight I'm the one in charge," he said. Gojo leaned back down and kissed the nape of Lucy's neck before leaving a trail of kisses from her collarbone up her neck. He kissed behind her ear before he used his teeth to pull down her earlobe. He whispered huskily, "I'm going to wreck you and that pretty little pussy of yours." Lucy's eyes widened when she felt his tongue slide into her ear. "Lucy Ackerman."

"Gojo -" Lucy started before he cut her off again.

Removing one of his hands, Gojo quickly grabbed her throat with a bit more pressure than before. "No, no, no," he tsked as he began kissing her jawline. "I want you to call me Satoru in here." He slowly began to grind against her. "I want you to say my name as I destroy you along with this bed." He added more pressure to her throat. "Say it." Lucy's eyes rolled back as she gasped for air. "Say it."

"Satoru," Lucy panted. Oh, how his name sounded sweet coming from her voice. Gojo's pants got a bit tight as he took note of the blush appearing across Lucy's face.

Gojo released his grip on the girl before she could pass out. He took in the delicious sight of her chest heaving except there was one small problem. Her clothes were still on.

Sitting back, Gojo commanded, "Take off your shirt...slowly." Not breaking eye contact as she sat up, Lucy slid her coat and tie off before unbuttoning her shirt. Gojo's mouth dropped as he could see her red-laced bra. The way it looked, it seemed like her bra was about to pop off any moment. Gojo's throat became dry at the sight as his pants got tighter.

"Anything else..." Lucy trailed off as she puffed out her chest. "Satoru?"

Gojo bit his lip. "You really don't know the power you have over me," he said before he grabbed her wrist and yanked her forward. Gojo was quick enough to lean back and grabbed the back of Lucy's head so she could get a clear view of his erection. "This is all your fault. Just one look at you and I'm already hard." He pushed her head forward till it was inches away. "Why don't you fix it?"