Forty-Three

Lucy never wanted to kick so many asses in one day that wasn't intentional. First, Todo for saying all that crap about being her soulmate and basically professing his love to her in front of everyone. Second, she wanted to kick Itadori's ass for almost spilling her relationship with Gojo. Third, she wanted to murder the students at Kyoto for ganging up on Itadori and trying to kill him. Fourth, Principal Gakuganji since he's the one who ordered it as she predicted. And lastly, Gojo for holding her back while she tried to kick said asses.

"Let go of me," she sneered as she tried to reach for her blades. "I'm going to slice every single one of them up."

"Don't. Interfere. With. The. Competition," Gojo grunted as Lucy tried to wiggle herself out. "For short stack, you sure have a lot of energy." Lucy almost elbowed him in the abdomen, which made Gojo lift her so her feet weren't touching the floor. "Lulu." He gasped as he pointed at the monitor. "Look, it's your boo to the rescue."

Gojo shrieked when she gave him a death glare. "You make one more joke about that and I'll castrate you."

"Ok, ok, I'm done." Gojo rushed them over to the monitor and held Lucy close to it. Just the sight alone was funny to Utahime. It was like Rafiki holding up Simba in the Lion King. Since Lucy was a lot smaller than Gojo, it was funny to see Gojo holding her up. "But loo -Ah!"

Lucy used her heel to kick Gojo in his private area, making Utahime laugh. Gojo releases her while Lucy kept her eyes on the screen. To her surprise, Todo used his ability to switch Itadori and Noritoshi. So, now, Itadori was in the tree with Noritoshi pointing his arrow at Mechamaru.

Noritoshi lowered his weapon and looked at Itadori while Todo appeared behind Noritoshi. Lucy raised her brow when she witnessed Todo giving his teammate an evil death stare before attacking him. Then her face went slack when Todo told them not to interfere and give him orders. Her brow raised when the other students from Kyoto left Todo alone with Itadori.

Lucy turned to Utahime. "Your students are...strange," she said.

Utahime let out a breath. "Yeah, they're like that sometimes."

Lucy's attention went back to the screen. She mentally cheered when she saw Megumi's Shikigami, Nue, attacked Nishimiya before he went to strike Noritoshi. She also wanted to applaud Maki for attacking the other student, Miwa. Her eyes switched screens when she saw Todo and Itadori punching each other. Her eyes widen in surprise when Itadori used a tree branch to flip and tried to kick Todo.

"Would you look at that? Looks like someone was paying attention to your lesson," Gojo teased as he stood behind her. "Using the landscape to his advantage. People are so used to using their techniques and skills that they forget to use what's around them." He grinned at her. "And it looks like someone is interested in the game."

Eyes not moving from the screen, Lucy responded with, "I'm not interested. I'm just observing." Lucy almost yelped when Gojo picked her up and hauled him over his shoulder. "Hey, put me down!"

"You're blocking the view from everyone. Just sit down. Relax. If you want, I can get us popcorn. Better yet, I'll give you the best seat in the room. Right near me!" Lucy felt something smack against her ass. She growled when she realized Gojo slapped her ass in front of everyone before he forced her to sit on his lap near the end of the room. "Make that...right on me."

Lucy tried to get off him but Gojo held a firm grip on her waist. "I'm going to kill you," she sneered. Then she felt something poke against her. She grunted before she glared at him and whispered, "Really, now?"

Gojo just gave her a cheeky grin before using one hand to pinch her cheek. "Oh, you're so cute when you're irritated."

"You're going to get us caught."