Fifteen

Lucy never thought she'd agree with any of Gojo's plans, but making sure Itadori stays 'dead' was a good idea. If the higher-ups knew about Itadori's sudden revival then they wouldn't hesitate to execute the boy. Or at least make it look like another accident.

"You want me to do what?" Lucy asked Gojo as they walked through the halls of the school.

"To just keep an eye on him while he trains," Gojo repeated again. "It's not enough to use Cursed Energy and Technique but he does need to learn some combat skills. From what I've seen so far, you can handle yourself pretty well." He pointed at her ODM gear. "You could even teach him how to use that gear of yours."

"And why would he need to learn that?"

"Just as a precaution."

"By knowing that brat, he's gonna use it as a toy."

"Who wouldn't?" Gojo retorted. "You're swinging around building to building with that thing while using your swords. I bet you look like a fidget spinner." Lucy raised her brow. What the hell is a fidget spinner? "Don't tell me you don't have fidget spinners?"

"Might as well assume I don't have anything you guys do in this world."

"Don't think of it like that. You might have things we don't have here." Gojo had a suggestive grin on his face. He wiggled his fingers as he looked at Lucy's ODM gear again. "Like your gear. We could recreate it but none of us would have the need for it."

Lucy glared at him. "You touch this and you're dead. Got it."

He chuckled before he raised his hands in surrender. "I'm only kidding." Lucy tsked before she continued to walk through the tunnels to get to the room Itadori is currently in. "Sorta."

"I'm not teaching him how to use the ODM gear. But I can teach him how to handle a sword. All though, I did promise Maki and Megumi I'd help them train for the Kyoto Sister-School Event."

Gojo looked at her curiously. "You're helping them train?"

"Figured this be good for all of us. Especially if it means getting away from you for a few hours." Lucy glanced at him. "They even promised to help me change the stupid ringtone and wallpaper."

"You don't like it? I thought it fits you perfectly."

"It's a picture of you and your voice, you moron." Gojo suddenly wrapped his arm around Lucy and pulled her to his side. He pulled Lucy's phone out of her pocket before holding it up. "What are you doing?"

"Taking another photo for your wallpaper," he answered in a duh voice. Gojo held the phone up higher. "Smile and say cheese."

"I'm not doing that," Lucy replied with an annoying tick.

Gojo held her close and smiled widely. Lucy heard a faint clicking sound. Gojo handed her phone back. "There we go. Brand new."

Lucy looked down. Gojo changed her wallpaper to the photo they just took together.

"You just love pissing me off, don't you?" Lucy scoffed as she put her phone back in her pocket.

Gojo grinned again before walking again. They made it to the room and saw Itadori sitting on the couch. He turned his head and waved at the two. "Hey, Gojo. How's it goin', Heichou?" he greeted.

Lucy froze. "What did you just call me?" she asked as her aura suddenly got darker, which Gojo noticed.

"Heichou?" Itadori repeated confusingly as he tilted his head. Everything that happened next happened so fast. Itadori got pinned to the couch with a sword pointed at his neck. His eyes widened. "Wait, wait! What's going on? I don't know -"