Six

Itadori and Megumi waited for Gojo and Lucy at Harajuku. Itadori let out a yawn as he stayed up most of the night cleaning his room. After Lucy inspected Gojo's room and deemed it clean, she went towards Itadori's to inspect it. She scared the boy when she glared at him and said that his room's pathetic, might as well throw dirt inside.

Megumi had an annoying tick on his forehead as Yuuji let out another loud yawn. "Will you cut that out?" he growled.

"Sorry, I didn't get that much sleep last night. Captain Lucy didn't leave until my place was clean."

"She's Vice Captain," Megumi corrected. "And not my fault you don't know how to clean."

Itadori's eyes widened before pointing at him. "How is it I got to clean while you didn't?"

"Because he knows how to keep things tight, you brat," they heard. Itadori jumped in fear as Gojo and Lucy met up with them, the girl holding a strawberry flavor macaron in her hand.

Gojo held his hand up. "Sorry for the wait," he said. "We would have been here sooner but..." The man gushed as Lucy took another bite of her macaron. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close. "We passed by a little bakery on the way and Little Lulu admitted she never had a macaron before. So, of course, I had to get her one. Just to see the look on her face when she takes the first delicious bite."

Megumi and Itadori's faces dropped when they noticed no change in the woman's expression. She looks the same! they shouted in their heads.

Lucy glared at the arm that's wrapped around her. "You don't take that thing off in five seconds and I'll rip it off."

Gojo smiled as he pulled his arm away. "Don't be like that. Give me a smile once a while. I did get you macarons after all."

"I didn't ask you to," Lucy replied. "I told you I didn't know what they were and you left me outside to buy some before shoving one in my mouth before I could say anything."

"Oh, really?" Gojo pulled something out of his person and held the items up. Lucy's eyes almost widened when Gojo showed her ODM gear and swords. "I guess you don't want these back? Too bad. I even found you more gas to use for this."

"And how am I supposed to 'bodyguard' without my weapons?" Lucy retorted.

"Body language." Lucy glared at him while Megumi and Itadori fell back at his answer. "Kidding." He handed Lucy her gear. "If you ever run out of gas, just come find me. I'll be happy to go get you more." Lucy tsked as she started to strap her gear. Gojo noticed Itadori was wearing his Jujutsu Tech uniform. "Oh, your uniform made it in time."

The male smiled and said, "Yeah, it fits great. Though, I noticed it's slightly different than Fushiguro's." He pulled on the red hood. "Mine's got a hood."

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request."

"Huh? But I never put in any requests."

Gojo grinned. "You're right. I was the one who put in the custom order."

"Huh, oh, well, cool."

Megumi looked at Lucy. "I'm surprised he didn't put one in for you," he said.

"He did," she responded the same time Gojo said, "I did."

Lucy continued. "I ripped it and threw it back at him." She pointed to her cloak. "I'm fine with my uniform, thank you very much."

"Yeah, he does that a lot." Megumi looked at Gojo. "Why are we meeting up here in Harajuku?"

"Because that's what she asked for," Gojo answered.