ch. 38

The next day, Decan Buliu moved out of Hui Ji's house. On the day of moving, Hui Ji left early and stayed in the studio all day.

In the early morning of that day, the arranger teacher received three demos in his mailbox.

After staying up late to listen, the arranger teacher asked: "...what are you doing?"

Hui Ji: "Lost in love."

Arranger teacher: "..."

Started to worry about Hui Ji's mental state.

At the same time, Danbuliu received a notice from Li Zai and was going to the hotel to audition for the legendary leading actor.

Three hours before the audition, in a rental house in an urban village, a tall and handsome boy was trying on clothes in front of the mirror.

He has an aristocratic face that is incompatible with a cheap rental house. He is frowning slightly at this moment, and he also has the melancholy of an aristocratic man.

Yu Lingsheng was very distressed. He had too few clothes, and he couldn't find a satisfactory set even after picking over and over.

at last. Thinking that there might be martial arts moves, he chose a pair of overalls and a black sweatshirt, and added a washed-out down jacket on top.

"Xiaotang! I'm going out!" Yu Ling shouted outside the door, "When you are at home, remember to close the doors and windows. Don't let anyone you don't know in!"

"Brother," as soon as he finished speaking, a boy of seven or eight years old ran in and said hurriedly, "The charterer is here to collect debts!"

"You brat, how dare you call me a charterer? I've taken you in for so long in vain?" Outside the door, a woman walked in on plush slippers, with a bunch of keys hanging on her waist, and shouted in a loud voice, "Yu Lingsheng, you are Count yourself, how many days have you not paid rent!"

"Sister Xu," Yu Lingsheng hurriedly came over and said in a good voice, "Don't worry, I will definitely deliver today!"

"That's what you said a month ago!" The woman called Sister Xu snorted coldly, showing displeasure. "It turns out that you were deceived by an old lady before you got back your salary as a military substitute. Half a month ago, you finally paid the bill for delivering food, but in the end you gave the money to treat stray cats on the roadside! Right here Three days ago, you said you had collected 500 yuan, but you went to the audition and were lied to by the crew again!"

Yu Lingsheng scratched the back of his head and lowered his head in embarrassment: "Did we really meet him..."

"You need to be more careful with your brain," Sister Xu poked his forehead, hating that iron is not as strong as iron. "If I didn't see Xiaotang being cute and couldn't live with you on the street, I would have kicked you out a long time ago."

"Oh, it was an accident before, but I promise it's true this time." Yu Lingsheng came over and whispered, "Let me tell you secretly, I am going to interview a leading actor this time."

Sister Xu was surprised: "Who else dares to film with you?"

"No, I was shocked too," Yu Lingsheng opened her eyes wide and laughed quickly, "When I come back, I'll pay three years' rent in advance!"

"Go away and pay three years' rent," Sister Xu laughed angrily at him and scolded her, "When you become a big star, you may not remember us little people."

"Then you must remember. I forget that no one will forget the kind-hearted Sister Xu. Wait for my good news." Yu Ling said sweetly and coaxed the landlord away from his anger and left happily.