The now 5 year old was in his room, throwing his All Might figure up and catching it when it came down, self playing some catching game.

Right now he had one thing on his mind.

Quirks, are like extra muscles.

But what if they weren't?

What if, instead of muscles that you have to exercise to strengthen them, they were... something else?

Izuku catches his All Might figure again and jolted up from his bed. Juu. I think I've got an idea.

Lay it on me, Izuku.

If he could make what he thought he could, this will help him spread his message further.

Izuku was in his lab, furiously tapping on the holographic keys, as if he was looking for something hard.

And he was. People with versatile quirks would be useful in the hero industry, and since he was training to be the first quirkless hero, even with his gadgets, he could only do so much with them.

So what if there was a way for him to level the playing field?

Running Electric Signal, Attempt #27

Failure.

Running Electric Signal, Attempt #76

Another failure.

Running Electric Signal, Attempt #154

This whole thing was hard for Izuku. He and Juu have been going at this for 2 weeks. He had done extensive research on quirk biology and had found something that would surely get an advantage on quirked humans. But achieving it was extremely hard, each attempt would just come up in failure, with him coming closer to finding the right input of code for it to work. But he wouldn't give up. He and Juu Knew that they could succeed. And succeed they would.

Which is why this time.

Running Electric Signal.......22%.....42%.........14%........57%...........36%........73%..........100%.

Electric Signal synthesized.

"YES!" Izuku yelled In excitement. "We've finally got it! Now all we just have to do is find someone. But we should return to this tomorrow. I'll go get some sleep. Goodnight Juu."

Good night brother.

He's done it. He's finally gotten what he wanted. It took a huge amount of trial and error, but it was all worth it in the end.

Now all that's left is finding a quirk in action.

All right, who do you think are target should be first Juu?

It can essentially be anyone, Izuku. All I would have to do is anal-

His words were interrupted by a child screaming. A girl screaming.