ꨄChapter 02ꨄ

"It's a pleasure working with you, Mr. Kim." The older man shook his hand with the tall young man in a crisp black suit and hair combed to the side perfectly.

"Likewise, Mr. Han." He flashed him an award wining smile.

The moment the man left, his smile instantly left his face. He slipped his hands inside the pocket of his pants and took his seat on his leather swirling chair.

"Check the documents, Mr. Han had sent and looked through word by word properly. If you detect any loopholes in the contract, inform me." The man ordered, pressing his fingers on the file and handing it over to his assistant.

He nodded and took the files in his hands. "It will be done and about the appointment with the ceo of CW enterprise." The man looked anxious while speaking.

The man was twirling his pen between his fingers with precision. He stopped the moment the name was mentioned.

"Set it for tomorrow and make sure to repay his backstabbing company graciously. I will be leaving." Mingyu placed the pen down neatly in its place.

"It will be done,sir." Bowing his head again as his boss passed him.

Once Mingyu was gone, the assistant's tense shoulders relaxed.

The gates to his mansion opened, seeing the owner had returned. He was still lost in his thoughts about the incident that happened in the streets half an hour ago.

Mingyu shook his head and rummaged through his pocket to find the keys. He entered his empty house. He doesn't like people around him, especially those he once knew.

"AHHH!" Mingyu screamed as loud as he could, seeing a woman's silhouette sitting on his sofa.

Lisa clamped her hands over her ears at the loud shriek he had let out.

"You?!" He questioned, glaring at the woman that he met in that unfortunate encounter.

"Oh, you remember. I thought you-"

"You stalked me to my house? How did you even get inside my house and get passed my guards?!" He throws more questions at her.

"Let me explain, Mingyu." She said giving him a friendly smile and raising both of her hands to let him know she means no harm.

"How the fuck you know my name?! Are you a spy? Who sent you?!" He asked, still screaming and not letting her speak properly.

"I am not going to hurt you." She took a few steps closer to him.

Mingyu staggered back. "Don't come near me, you spy!" He warned and his frantic hands grabbing into anything they could find.

She could see him panicking terribly. Maybe coming to his house anonymously wasn't  such a good idea.