『Synopsis』

𖤐

𖤐

What if a guardian angel had someone to guard her?

and what more if it was a demon?

That's what happened to Lalisa, the adorable and mischievous angel who was sent down to earth to earn her wings and of course, to guard a human on earth for the first time but turns out she was the one being guarded by her very own guardian demon.

Who is this 'Guardian Demon' , you may ask?

The one and only, the brooding and impeccable yet irresponsible ruler of one of the seven regions of hell,

The Demon of Pride

Sneak peak:

The angel with beautiful golden hair was getting dragged by the strong hands of the furious demon.

"Jungkook, Let go off my arm. It's hurting!" She cried out as she slapped his hand multiple times.

Suddenly, the demon halted and losened his grip on her. He turned to her. He pinned her towards the nearby wall and trapped her between his arms.

"What's wrong with you?" She hissed in irritation.

Lisa raised her head up and met with two furious darkened eyes. He had a snarl on his face, which made his long fangs visible and two black horns had protruded on either side of his head. She gasped, seeing him in his part demon form.

"You aren't allowed to touch that human. You can only touch me!" He growled as he shoved his face in between the gap of her neck and shoulder.

Lisa was speechless at his words. Didn't he tell a few moments ago that he doesn't want to be associated with her in anything in any way?

𖤐

𝐀/𝐍: hehe