Chapter. 9

Previous Chapter ~

Y/n : Some one dared to mess with Mafia queen by stealing my weapons. So now we have to see who is so immpeicent for being torture by the Devil.

She said all this with a sinister smirk plastered on her lips. Listening to her words A/n also start smirking.

Present Chapter ~

Then base is situated at a mountain top. To reach the mafia base they have to come through a long route then 10 munitis on forest way. Then at least one can see a huge mansion, which is so unlikely to the surroundings.

Soon after 45 minutes they reached their mafia base. When they both got off the car they were there masks and lenses and straight went inside. Then they saw some guards waiting for the queens in front of their security room.

Y/n's Mafia queen mask :-

And Y/n have blue lenses

A/n's Mafia assistant mask :-

A/n wears green lenses..

As soon as the guards saw them they bow to them. Where as Y/n enter the security room followed by A/n and few guards. Then she said to one of the men in her deep cold voice sending shivers to their spine.

Y/n : Show us the footage of the Wappon room.

Guard : Q-Queen The footage is d-deleted.. We tried to re-recover it but c-can't.

He said in trembling voice, fare was the only thing which was written on his face..

Y/n : This Shits can't even do something properly.. *Sigh* A/n .....

She said last word calling her name to which A/n nodded and came forward she sit infront of a computer screen and start to run her fingers in the key- board in an inhuman speed. After a few seconds she said in a loud voice startling the Guards at her sudden voice with a smirk..

A/n : Done..

Then Y/n also come behind her and stood there. A/n played the footage which shows how some men in black mask and stole the new Wappons which they bought before coming to Korea.