2: Silent Treatment

Start from the beginning

You composed yourself, setting aside the irritation and annoyance you felt when you learned that Illumi was back. You planned on ignoring him by not acknowledging his presence.

You finished your non stop training yesterday. Ever since Illumi went away, you didn't stopped training and poured out all of your anger in training for the past 10 months.

10 months was a lot of time, you didn't took breaks because your anger never faded. You hadn't come out the gates since Illumi left unannounced. It was no use in looking for him, if he does something like this, there was no chance of you finding him.

Silva and Kikyo assumed that you took a break from Assassination. They didn't question you as your were only to be found in the torture room and somewhere in the forest practicing your nen.

Interestingly enough, they saw a lot of improvement and found it amusing that it only took you for Illumi to leave to see drastic improvements in your strength and abilities.

Kikyo and Silva were bothered by the strong familiar bloodlust in the forest. They were almost alarmed. The butlers were threatened. No one dared to ask you to calm down. When they came and checked it out, they weren't surprised it was you.

The menacing force became stronger as the couple went closer, "My~ I didn't expect Y/N to be this furious at Illumi for leaving unannounced." Kikyo watched from afar with her husband. Her visor went crazy as she giggled.

"They did have a little quarrel before he left. How cute." You didn't even notice them watching. Silva felt motivated and proud that he couldn't even hear his wife's comments. He almost looked stunned and impressed, Silva had a smirk on his face as his eyes lit up with an intention in mind.

You were informed that there would be dinner later. It was late in the afternoon, so you decided to go for a walk in the forest to freshen up your mind before seeing Illumi at the dinner table.

You rolled your eyes remembering that you sit across Illumi in the table, for the past 10 months you were used for that chair to be empty.

You didn't know how bothered you were until now. Why were you so bothered of his absence exactly? You didn't remember. All you know is that you hated him for leaving you without saying anything.

The forest was silent and peaceful. It was darker because the sun was close to setting. The forest was well kept, it was beautiful despite it being a grave yard for trespassers. You looked around seeing the orange beam of light passing through the leaves, the sun was setting, the leaves glowed orange.

You were deep in the forest, but you didn't worry, you live here and you know the forest like the back of your hand. You come here almost everyday to train your nen and meditate. It was the perfect atmosphere. Quiet, cold and dark.