Twenty-Eight: Danika Morseti

Just Pretend- Bad Omens
Or
Chokehold- Sleep Token

He made the cookies and offered to get the bath ready but I told him I'd do it.

He didn't like it much but I did it anyway.

I put in the salts and bubble bath before filling the water so it had more time to work in the water.

I filled it, removing my makeup.

I got dolled up and now I get a bath and nostalgic treat so I'm doing just fine.

He set down a warm bowl of it on the vanity next to me as I dried my face.

I smiled.

"Thank you." I pursed my lips and he grabbed my jaw, kissing me firmly before letting me go and getting behind me.

He unzipped my dress pulling it from my arms and he saw that I wore nipple covers.

"Thank fuck." He whispered.

"I wouldn't flash anyone. The top is too easy for that." I smiled, taking the bowl and scooping the deliciousness into my mouth.

It was better than I remembered.

He stripped me and laughed at how I had no reaction except stuffing my face with food.

He turned me around.

"Take those off." He whispered, taking the bowl from my hands and I removed them.

"They look funny." He mumbled.

"What?" I blinked.

"Not you, the jelly things. Weirdo." He shook his head.

"Oh." I finished the bowl.

It was too good.

He set it down, squatting as he removed my underwear, kissing my hip in the process.

He stood, still fully clothed.

"You can't bathe with this I thought." I whispered, pointing to his shirt, talking about the tattoo.

"I can. Hydroproof."

I hummed.

He stared me up and down.

One arm held me around my waist, the other hand moved between my legs.

I gasped, his eyes locked on mine as he watched me falter with his touch.

He nodded slowly, amusement dancing across his features.

"Look at how easy this is." He whispered, leaning down, our noses brushing together as I moaned with the circles he drew on me.

"To just listen. This was never difficult, now was it, my rose?" He murmured, breath lingering on my lips.

"No." I gasped.

"Tell me you love me. Mean it or not. I wanna hear it." He said, standing higher, faces further apart as he studied mine.

"I love you." I whispered, my eyes meeting his.

He nodded.

"Again."

"I love you, Saint." I murmured.

"Do you mean it?"

"I do." I felt my throat close as he kissed the corners of my lips.

His tongue traced my bottom lip.

"Get in the bathtub." He hummed quietly, I listened with ease as I removed myself from him.

I got inside the tub.

He left, coming back with the flowers.

He broke off the petals and dropped them over the bubbles.

He handed me one, I took it, smiling at him.

He kept eye contact as he removed his belt with one hand.

I flinched at the clapped sound of it at the end.

It hit the floor, he unbuttoned his pants, untucking his shirt, undoing that first.

He removed his shirt, my clit throbbed with the ways he could treat my body by simply looking how he did.

He unzipped his pants, pulling them and his boxers from him.

He was a beautiful man. It irritated me. But turned me on so much.

"Move." He nodded the direction he wanted me to move so I did and he got in behind me, sitting, his legs wide as my body was now between them.

He grabbed my shoulders, pulling me back to lean against him.

"Good girl, relax baby." He pet my hair.

I sighed, shutting my eyes.

"I hate you." I whispered.

"That's alright."

"I love you." I frowned.

"I know."

"How do you do that to me?" I asked, keeping my eyes shut, his hands came over my chest and gently drug his nails back and fourth on my sternum and belly, avoiding my boobs.

"We're meant for each other. I told you that."

"I mean I know you've said it-"

"Don't question shit. It won't change anything."

I nodded and his hands moved up, gripping my throat both at the same time.

He squeezed and my breathing became barely a whistle.

"Don't ever try to convince yourself you don't love me. Don't ever try to convince yourself you don't like me or need me. You do. Almost as much as I need you. Do you understand?" He asked quietly.

I nodded, shutting my eyes as I became lightheaded.

He let me go, massaging over my neck now, trying to almost soothe me.

"I love you." He murmured.

"I love you too." I whispered, my voice cracking.