Chapter 9: Prep time

'Deku just asked me out on a date. THIS IS INCREDIBLE. I never thought he'd do this. He's to shy, and to be frank so am I. This really is a dream come true. I have to tell Mina.'

Uraraka dashes to Mina's dorm as fast as she could. Having no regard for the people trying to sleep.

BANG BANG BANG

"Heyyyy Mina it's Uraraka. LET ME IN NOW!"

"I'm tryingggg too sleeeppp....." Mina looked half asleep, messy pink hair and bags under hey eyes. She was slowly starting to doze off again.

"DEKU ASKED ME OUT ON A REAL DATE."

"YOU WHAT?" Mina's eye bags had suddenly vanished, hee pupils blew up with sparkles, waiting for more words to spill out of her friends mouth.

"He wants to go on a date. And he said a lot of nice things about me."

"NICE THINGS?!? EXPLAIN!"

"Well... he said I was gorgeous.."

"Oh my god. You're going to date him."

"How do you know for sure?"

Mina gave Uraraka the look and let out a heavy sigh.

"You think stuff over too much y'know that Uraraka."

"BE QUIET!"

It was the morning after the 'confession' and Izuku had text Bakugo to come to his room first thing.

Deku: Yo can u come to my room first thing tomorrow?

Bakugo: What have you done now loser.

Deku: I'll tell you tomorrow. ITS URGENT.

Bakugo: THE FUCK?!

Knock Knock

Deku opened the door, to a unusual gentle knock from Bakugo.

"Yo Deku you good?"

"Oh yeah. Actually amazing"

"Hm..and why's tha-"

"I ASKED URARAKA ON A REAL DATE!"

"YOU FUCKING DID WHAT?"

"I DID IT!"

"Deku. See what I mean, follow the pro and then you'll become one."

"To be fair your advice did help."

"HAH AND YOU SAID I WAS BULLSHITTING.
Anyway what are you even doing for the date?"

"Um....I...don't...know."

Silence filled Deku's All Might covered room. All of sudden Bakugo erupted with laughter, bullying his friend on not making a plan.

"We're going to have to help you plan this shit out."

"We?" Deku looked puzzled.

Then, two men dressed in all black camouflage had appeared in the corner of Izuku's room.

"Midoriya you're even more manly now!".

Kirishima and Denki revealed themselves, launching themselves on to Deku, crying with tears of joy.

"Hahah thanks guys. But why are you here?"

"Well Midoriya. To be nice about things....you're fucking stupid when talking about girls." Kaminari piped up.

"UH WAIT.........you're right....." Deku said chuckling with a hint of disappointment.

"But don't worry dude. We're here now and we'll help you plan EVERYTHING."