Chapter 1: Izuku's Training & Ochaco's Chat

Izuku POV

'We've been fighting for over a hour now, how is he still going, Kaachan really is something else'

"HEY DEKU LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE SLOWING DOWN YOU DAMN LOSER, EVEN WITH THAT QUIRK OF YOURS YOU STILL CAN'T DEFEAT ME", Bakugo yells with his usual angry tone.

"You better watch out Katsuki, I'm still holding back"

Honestly I have to give him credit for being able to keep up this long, this quirk I have is incredible, and with time I'll be able to defeat All For One, and finish what All Might had started all those years ago.

"HOLDING BACK!!!?? DONT FUCK WITH ME STUPID DEKU!"

I've had fun, but I think it's about time we should get some rest so I have to finish this quickly.

3rd person POV

Deku then powers up to 30% full cowling, his turquoise, green lightning flowing all over his body. He gets into a serious fighting stance, with four arms of his shadowy black whip crawling out of his back. Deku's face goes dead serious in contrast to Bakugo's teeth showing with his wicked smile.
Bakugo uses his explosive speed to close the distance within a blink of an eye, however Izuku jumps back South to avoid the attack.
Bakugos smile widens
He then continues to go through this routine of attacks dozens of times, but no contact is made between the two heroes. All of a sudden Bakugo closes the distance, but halts himself with a blast blowing him back, Deku had fallen for the bait and had continued to jump.

"DIE DEKU, YOU'RE JUST LIKE THAT STUPID AIRHEAD URARAKA"

"What did you just say...", Deku says, pupils in his eyes vanishing.

Bakugo launches multiple AP shots at his opponent, ready to relish in his victory.
"I win Izuku..", Bakugo whispered to himself.

"DEKU I WIN" (he's shouting again •_•)

The smoke from his attacks starts to clear and Bakugo realises something...he's not there...

Bakugo smile slowly fades into a look of shear terror

A ear-bursting sound of a engine could be heard above Bakugo. The blonde boy looks up to see Deku, but he seems somewhat different, almost like a villain.
His pupils had vanished, his lightning had gone on a frenzy, and the black whip had now expanded like a spider's cobweb. Deku's clothes had been torn, not because of Bakugos quirk, but because of Deku's almighty power.

"Don't you dare talk about Uraraka like that", Deku says solemnly.

He then charges up to 40% and yells

"DELAWAREEEE SMASHHHH!"

"fuck." Says Bakugo before then blacking out.

Ochaco POV

"WOW MINA, THIS MOCHI IS SO DELICIOUS"
God I love my friends. Mina Ashido, what a character for a girl my age. She's so funny and CAN be kind, and we can joke about everything. This Mochi is so good, it's nice how she remembers these things about me, I wonder where she got it from, A Gordon Ramsay restaurant, maybe even michelin?? Wow I love her so mu-

"Ochaco i bought it from the 7-11 down the street.." I hear her say, trying her hardest not to die of laughter.

"Haha... sorry what?" I say bluntly

"S-E-V-E-N  E-L-E-V-E-N"

"Oh..."

Oh no, I've made a mistake, when Mina starts to find something funny she-

"PAGAHAHHHAGA BROKE ASSS BITCH" she screams with the force of a thousand decibels.

Jokes about my living conditions used to bother me a lot, but with Mina I know she has no harm behind them.

"STOP BEING MEANNNNN" I say feeling my face being flushed with a cherry red.

"Ochaco we really need to take you out more" Then a devilish look suddenly appears on her face.
" Maybe even a special someone can take you out"

"I..I don't know what you..your on about" I blurt out

"Yes you do."

"No I don't", Im really bad at hiding this..

"You're really bad at hiding it",

DOES SHE HAVE A MIND READING QUIRK OR SOMETHING?!

"How's it going with Midoriya anyway?" She asks with genuine curiosity.

"We..well Deku's a really good friend to me and Iida and-",

"I DONT CARE ABOU THAT DORKY FOUR EYES" she takes a pause,
"Sorry Ochaco. But tell me about YOU and Midoriya not about everyone as a group"

"Ok well", wow there is just so much to say about deku,
"He's so sweet to me, he takes notice of all the little things I like, kind of like you, but for instance the other day he gave me mochi WITH RED BEAN FILLING! He's so adorable and his cute fluffy green hair, he's like a kawaii broccoli." Oh no... I may have said a bittttt too much.

"OMG you're so in love with himmmmm" Mina giggles hysterically like a hyena.

"MINA NOO!"  WHY DID I TELL HER THIS.

"You loveee him, you loveee him," she says while bowing kisses towards me.

"Mina please don't tell anyone" I beg

"Of course I won't, you're my best friend and I've got your back!"

"Wow, thank yo-"

"On one condition" she sinisterly says with a evil smile.
"Lets go to the practice room right now,"

"For what?", I know exactly why, I've got his schedule down to a T.
She gives me the look and then proceeds to pull me up and starts dragging me towards the practice room. NONONONO. This is horrible. I haven't done my hair properly, barely any makeup up on, IM STILL IN MY PYJAMAS FOR GOODNESS SAKE , this is a travesty. On top of all that, there are still hints of red from when I was blushing talking to Mina.
All of a sudden, I hear a loud explosion from
The on-coming practice room. Had Bakugo taken it too far? Is Deku hurt? If he is how bad?
Once we got there I peaked through the door and saw the practice room ripped to shreds. What in the world ha happened. Then.. my heart sank deeper than it ever had before, I saw a body lying on the floor. Was it Deku? I'll kill Bakugo.
Smoke cleared up, then I realised it was Bakugo who was unconscious on the floor, however no blood was in sight, however there were a few bruises.
Deku was standing next to the body and I almost exploded with giddiness. His shirt had torn open, revealing his muscular build and a lot of cuts and bruises. His abs we're so defined but too muscly, and his v-line was just AHH-.
Wait but I look absolutely-

Izuku POV

She looked so cute. Her chocolate-coloured hair was messy and adorable, and her face was so puffy and attractive. I then looked at the state I was in. I DIDNT HAVE A SHIRT ON, IM SO INCONSIDERATE. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment. And she had turned around so suddenly. IM AN IDIOT.

"S..s..so D..Deku what happened her..here?" She questioned  with her back still facing me.

I could tell that we were both embarrassed of the situation at hand.

"Ha-ha well.."  Shit.
This was because of what Kaachan said about her wasn't it.
"YOU'RE JUST LIKE THAT STUPID AIRHEAD URARAKA"
Katsuki always made jokes about everyone, ever since we started here at UA, but up until a few weeks ago, his mean comments about Uraraka had bothered me a bit. Wait... DO I LIKE HER?!

...........................................................................................................................................................

HEY ITS RAY HERE!
Hopefully that was a good strong start for everyone, and I hope it was ok as it is my first time writing something on Wattpad. I've got a lot of plans for where I can take the story and I don't know how I should schedule my chapters (help on that would be amazing) so thank you for reading AND THERES A LOT MORE TO COME :)