Chapter 6: The aftermath & realisation

Ochaco POV

THAT WAS SO COOL. I've just arrived into my room and catapulted myself onto the bed. I lay there, kicking my legs into the air, trying to fathom what had happened today. It was so fun. He was so sweet to me, and I could not stop looking at him. Deku's so thoughtful, but was it because I'm his friend, or is it because he wants to be more than that? I'VE GOT TO STOP. Just focus on how much of a good day you had Ochaco.

Ding Dong

My phone went off. Who could that b-
Oh no. There's only one person that this could be.
The devil reincarnated.

Mina Ashido.

Mina: MY ROOM! NOW!

How fun..

30 minutes later

"AWWW THATS SO CUTEEE", Mina says, she's so supportive of me it's incredible. "Show me some of the photos you took together".

Photos? PHOTOS!??

"We didn't take any photos....". I say sheepishly.

"Excuse me...."

"We didn't take any phot-"

"OK I HEAR YOU THE FIRST TIME BUT WHAT? HOW?"

It's been like a few hours after the dat- day out and I've only just realised I didn't take any photos.

"I DONT KNOW MINA. I guess we were just having so much fun we forgot."

"Hmmmm. I'll allow it this time. BUT I NEED PHOTOS!"

"YES MAAM!" I say, saluting her.

We carried on talking about my day, but in my mind I was still conflicted on how he felt about me, and if that should determine how I felt about him. Mina could tell I was thinking about something, so she questioned me about it.

"Hey Uraraka, it's obvious your mind is somewhere else, what's wrong?"

"Well...um.. I'm not sure if I should try go for him."

"Oh? Why's that?"

She wasn't fighting back?

"I'm just not to sure if he likes me. He's nice to everyone and I think I'm just delusional on thinking that he treats me different."

"Uraraka. He definitely likes you."

"Your just saying that". Where is she getting this from?

"Yes your delusional. It's incredible how you can't see how nervous he is when he talks to you. It's obvious to everyone, and you're probably the only person who doesn't realise it yet."

"I know that he gets nervous, it's cute, but he's like that with most girls."

"Uraraka. You had an amazing day right?"

I nod.

"Good. I mean you've looked so happy talking about him, and that's good. That's how you know he's good for you. He makes you happy, and I'm 100% sure that you make him happy too. And so what if he doesn't like you? That's his loss? I've got faith in you Uraraka. Just give it time."