Chapter 2: A Morning Stroll

3rd Person POV

'Wait... DO I LIKE HER?!", Deku thought, with continuous mumbles coursing through his brain.

'No-No-No-No, Uraraka's just a friend, yeah a more than attractive friend.. BUT SHE'S A FRIEND! I'm just Deku, nerdy, dorky Deku. She would never choose someone like me, so I should just forget about it, the thought of me with her is amazing though."

"O..oh..oh Uraraka hey, I was just having a quick spar with Bakugo." Izuku stuttered still as pink as a peach.

"Um.. what happened to Bakugo anyway?", Uraraka questions him, a bit concerned for the spiky haired boy's well-being.

"What do you mea-, OH MY GOD IS HE DEAD," Deku finally realised the state of the situation.

'I didn't mean to hurt him that bad, my foot didn't even connect with him.... Thankfully.'

5 minutes earlier

"DELAWAREEEE SMASHHHHH!" The green haired boy screamed.

"fuck".

Deku came flying down at supersonic speed towards his childhood friend, His foot about to collide with Bakugo's face.
In his severe rage of Bakugo's comment, he managed to see the bigger picture. He realised that a 40% charged blow to the head could potentially kill his rival. Within a split second, he changed the direction of his attack with the use of his gearshift quirk and-

BOOOM BOOM BANG BANG BOPPITY BOOP

The newly refurbished training room had turned into rubble, and a large crater had terraformed itself into the ground. Bakugo had passed out due to the severe impact of Deku's foot colliding to the ground.

Present Time

"And that's what happened" Izuku laughed, half in shock, half fun.

Ochaco POV

Wow, Deku's so smart, it's amazing that he has such good control over that powerful quirk of his.

"Haha I see, good job Deku!", I say putting on a smile to signal how proud I am.

I admire Deku and his determination to become a hero. He's so focused on this goal and the rivalry he has with Bakugo is incredible (although a tad bit violent). He really is a huge inspiration to me, and motivates me to achieve my dream of becoming a successful hero to help my parents have a good life.

"Deku I feel like we shoulddd take Bakugo to Recovery Girl just to make sure he's okay", I chuckle.

"OH, right yeah I'll sort him out!" He says with a tone of slight panic.

Then, like a apparition Mina walks through the practice facility door and does the unthinkable.

"HEYYYY LOVEBIRDS, don't you worry I'll take Bakugo to the infirmary so just sit back and relax"
I can sense the wicked aura within her. She ran out of the room, leaving just Deku and I alone. ALSO LOVEBIRDS.. REALLY MINA! She hd really gone and changed the whole atmosphere of the room, I could feel the heat rising within my cheeks.

On the other hand, I could see Deku being equally as awkward, as he cleared his throat, attempting to hide the embarrassment that painted his face a rosy hue. I mean who wouldn't be embarrassed in a scenario like this.

"mumblemumblemumblemumble", words stumbled out of his mouth, creating an unintentional mess,

"Sorry Deku?"

"Wou-would you wa-want to wa-walk with me b-back to the d-d-dorms."

HUHH-
Me and Deku spending time together,
ALONE
Wow Mina maybe you're a Angel in disguise.