24 : Special Chapter

Q & A with Chanyeol and Baekhyun

1. Can you share a recent TMI about yourself?

Chanyeol: I've been growing out my hair for two months now!

Baekhyun: I'm going on a diet. I'm starting to build my abs~

-

2. A Christmas present you'd like to receive from the other but are too shy to ask for?

Chanyeol: There's something I can actually buy for myself but I personally would like to receive it from Baekhyun instead. It's a watch! Yeah, I know it's pretty cliché but I love the idea of looking at the time and getting reminded that Baekhyun gave the watch to me.

Baekhyun: Uh, I won't even get shy to ask for a present to begin with. Haha. But I'll go for something simple. A perfume that Chanyeol also uses. I wanna smell like him. He smells good.

-

3. What is your nighttime routine?

Chanyeol: I take a shower, call Baekhyun, and then go to sleep.

Baekhyun: I play LOL and watch YouTube before bed. I stop when Chanyeol tells me to go to sleep.

-

4. How do you relieve stress?

Chanyeol: I work out. I buy expensive stuff online that I won't probably need. I play golf.

Baekhyun: I play video games. I listen to music and go out for a drive. I exercise.

-

5. What is the nicest compliment you've received from the other?

Chanyeol: When Baekhyun told me that my cooking tasted good. It puts a smile on my face every time I remember how he gobbled up the food I made. I'm secretly learning new recipes so that I can cook more meals for him in the future.

Baekhyun: Chanyeol told me I had a beautiful voice and that I could be a singer someday. It makes me shy when he stares at me while I sing a song for him.

-

6. Who in his family intimidates you?

Chanyeol: Do I still have to say it? Of course, it's Baekhyun's brother! Baekbeom hyung had his eyes on me from the very beginning. One wrong move and I'll be dead.

Baekhyun: I'm actually scared of Chanyeol's Mom. I haven't heard much about her but time will come when I have to face his mother in the future...

-

7. Who in his friends you wish you could be for a day?

Chanyeol: Baekhyun and I are the same age so I'm curious how it would feel like if I were younger. What is he like as a hyung? Will he spoil me and act protective of me? I envy Sehun!

Baekhyun: I think Chanyeol is gonna be a cool hyung so I wanna try being in Sehun's shoes for a day. But I can't imagine calling Chanyeol "hyung"! I'm technically a few months older than him, though.

-

8. How do you apologize when you're the one in the wrong?

Chanyeol: First of all, I don't get wrong and I'll never be wrong. But if I make a mistake--which doesn't happen very often, by the way--I admit what I did and say sorry.

Baekhyun: I just act cute and I'm instantly forgiven.

-

9. Who is more clingy in public?