The Great Sept

Começar do início

The High Sparrow touched Loras' face, causing Loras to look up at him.

"Will you fight to defend your faith against heretics and apostates?"

"I will."

The High Sparrow smiled, nodding. Two Faith Militant approached Loras and took him by the arms. A third approached him from behind, drew a knife, and began carving the mark of the Seven into Loras' forehead.

Mace stirred. "No, I can't let them..."

Margaery blocked her father with her arm. "Faith is the way, Father."

They watched as Loras winced.

The handmaiden finished dressing Cersei and stepped away from her.

Tommen heard someone approaching his chambers once more.

"All right. I'm ready."

Tommen stood and turned around, only to find Robert Strong standing in the doorway.

"I have to go, I'm-- I'm late for the trial."

He walked towards Robert, who puts his hand on his shoulder, blocking his path.

The Faith Militant finished carving Loras; forehead. Kevan Lannister watched from the crowd as Margaery made her way to the floor in front of the High Sparrow.

"You mutilated him. You gave me your word."

"I've kept my word. Once the queen mother's trial is concluded, Brother Loras is free to leave."

"And where is the queen mother?"

"Her litter nevr left the Red Keep." Lancel informed them.

"It appears the queen mother doesn't wish to attend her own trial." The High Sparrow commented.

Indeed, she didn't. Instead, Cersei poured herself a glass of wine.

Go to the Red Keep and show her the way." The High Sparrow ordered Lancel who nodded and exited with several Faith Militant.

Unaware, Cersei walked out to the balcony with her glass of wine.

Lancel emerged onto the steps with the Faith Militant when he noticed a boy running down the steps. The boy looked over his shoulder at Lancel.

"Get the others." He ordered and the other Faith Militant dispersed. Lancel looked over the railing and saw the boy enter a door at the foot of the steps.

Lancel ran to the door the boy entered and entered. It led to a tunnel. Lancel saw the boy running down the tunnel with a lit torch, starting after him.

A young girl opens the door to Qyburn's lab and led Pycelle inside. Pycelle looked around, thoroughly confused.

Pycelle walked down the steps and into the lab, then turned around to see Qyburn sitting in a chair behind him.

"Where's the king?"

Qyburn stood. "Elsewhere, I'm afraid."

"What's the meaning of this? I was told that-I have more important things to do with my time than waste them in the presence-"

"Please, Grand Maester. I bear you no ill will. Please forgive me if you can."

Pycelle turned around and a young boy emerged from the shadows with a knife, before more children brandishing knives appeared.

The girl who led Pycelle into the room brandished a knife.

"This pains me, my lord. Whatever your faults, you do not deserve to die alone in such a cold, dark place. But sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest." Qyburn told him.