Part 21

Aelar's Pov, 

7 Months Later. 

Rhaenyra her stomach is growing big and our child is growing strong inside of her, Alicent is also with child again and I am happy for Viserys who is getting better but still the sickness takes over his body. Leanor he is well enjoying everything King's Landing can offer him but we still work on his forging work, will he be the best one there is? No but he will hopefully be able to craft some Valyrian steel weapons. 

I have finished the sword I promised Lord Corlys and I am right now at Drift Mark to hand him it and to talk about things that are worth talking about without the ears of the Red Keep around. It is better to keep this between us than that the whole world will know it already before we are ready. 

Walking into the hall of Drift Mark I see Lord Corlys sitting in his throne and I raise my brow at him. "It is good to see you again but I do not know if it is good that it is this soon already." He says as he gets up and I give him a hum as I walk closer to him. 

"We have things to discus, and I did promise you a sword did I not?" I counter as I take the sword off my back and hold the sheet out in his direction as he looks towards it with slight suprise. "You have finished it? Have you truly crafted Valyrian steel?" He asks as he walks closer and takes the hilt of the sword in hand before pulling it out and letting his eyes move over it. 

"It's beautiful." He says as he points the sword away from us and looks the edge over, I forged a good sword no need to check the edge on it. "Did you expect I would craft you a simple sword? I crafted you a beautiful one because I wish the alliance we hold will also be beautiful." I speak as I put my hand on his shoulder. 

"And Leanor can he craft it yet?" He asks and I shake my head. "He still is learning how to even craft a normal sword, but with time I hope he will be able to learn it. This takes time, to craft something so strong and beautiful, but I wish for you to do something for me." I say as I look at him. 

"Have you ever hear of Astaphor, Lord Corlys?" I ask him and he lets a small frow appear on his face. "Astaphor what can you wish to gain there it has nothing but slaves?" He asks me and I let a bigger smirk appear on my face as one of the servants walks in with a second Valyrian steel sword I have forged it is simpler but yet priceless to many. Rhaenyra has been almost ready to feed me to Syrax for all the days and nights I have been spending at the forge but this needs to be done. Taking the sword from the servant quickly walks away again as I pull it our of it's sheet.

"You will sail to Astaphor with your fleet, you will sell this to the good Masters and sail back with the Unsullied they hold at this moment." I speak and he lets his eyes slightly widen, I have heard of the unsullied even when I was still in my time we knew about them. It is a slave army but this will not be slave under me, they will be free men and will fight to make the whole of Essos Free that no more child, woman or man will be in chains again that no more wars will be fought. Essos and Westeros will be ruled truly by one and that will be by House Vaelyreos. 

"And what will happen when I sail back with a army? You think Viserys will continue to stay blind while we work behind his back? Plotting war when he goes into the grave." He says and I shrug my shoulders. "Viserys is my friend but we can all agree that he does not hold the balls to go against me, the one who would have dared was Daeon and he right now is a pile of ashes flying through lands that will never be his. For the rest there are many who wish to show who has the biggest cock but when they are challenged, they cower away." I say as I hold the sword out in his direction.