Part 18

Aelar's Pov, 

Some Days Later. 

Releasing a sigh as I walk back into my chambers I soon run my hand through my hair, Viserys is still weak but he is getting better or at least what we can call better in his case. Me and Rhaenyra have wed in the eyes of the Seven because that is what we needed to do but she has been worried about her father, even with the tension and not understanding there can be between the both of them there is a lot of love also between them. 

Lord Corlys has been continuing to work on our plan, he will finance things and it is not like I can not gain gold. I am the last person alive who can craft Valyrian steel, I can make it and sell it even before when I was still in the time where I am from it was expensive, it takes time to make, it is a long and hard process and only dragon Riders with strong magic can craft it. I do not even know if Laenor will be able to but I will try with him he loves his dragon Sae Smoke and that always helps since he will need that bond to strengthen the steel. 

They say the Lannister's are the wealthiest house in Westeros but that even they could not buy a Valyrian steel sword with all of their riches, Rhaenyra told me they have tried after Tommen Lannister went to Valyria with their ancestral sword Bright Roar but he never came back, and the sword has been lost ever since. 

My set of armor could probably bankrupt this whole land, even in Valyria it was only the most wealthiest and powerful dragon lords who would have a full armor set of Valyrian steel. I can craft things during the time it will take us to gain allies and strengthen our numbers, craft things and then sell them? I do not know maybe, but for now I need to think things through. I killed Daemon Targaryen he was a rat and he was not loved by the lords and ladies of Westeros but yet I killed a Targaryen prince some may hold it against me, some may hold it against me that Viserys said me and Rhaenyra would rule together and that he gives the Iron Throne to a man who is not from here, who thinks he has a claim to something that is not his. 

Well Aegon did not hold any claim to these lands but he took them with his wife's and their dragons, his claim was that he held the power to take what he wished for. My claim is nothing, I have no claim to the Iron Throne, I hold a claim to Valyria that is now possibly in ruins. I do not remember much from the moment I woke up and flew away with Arrax. Maybe I can clean Valyria with what holds it in it's hands, it would be good to be able to see my home again. I do not mind being here in these lands, with these people but my home always have been and always will be Valyria, I just wish that one day I can go back to it with Rhaenyra and hopefully our children. 

"What are you thinking off?" Rhaenyra asks me as I feel her arms snake around me from behind and it pulls me out of my thoughts. "Gold, The Iron Throne, Valyria." I say with a sigh before turning around in her hold as I give her a soft smile. 

"Would you go back? To Valyria if you could?" She asks me and I move my hands onto her hips. "Would you go with me?" I counter and she gives me a nod. "I would, you tell me of it sometimes I wish I could have seen it how you have. Hundreds of dragons flying around, towers so high you cannot see the top, merchants from every corner of the Valyrian Freehold, structures   build like   nothing we've ever seen before the closes thing to it is Dragon Stone. So yes, I would go with you, you talked about going back do you think we truly can?" She asks and I give her a small nod. 

"I believe we can, in some years. We will go back, and we will conquer what has been lost again."