Part 25

After Ezra leaves I decide that I can make the furs into a blanket for us. I start by sewing 4 pelts together. Then I use my claws to cut it into a square. After that I use a comb to undo any matts in the fur. I use another tool to fluff up the fur and make it soft. I make the other side of the blanket by sewing and cutting another big square then doing the same thing to it.

I sew the rough sides of both squares together so that both sides are fluffy and will keep us warm at night. Not too soon after I finish the blanket Ezra comes back dragging a moose behind him. He transforms back into his half-form and setting the moose down comes over to where I am.

Smiling he says "What have you made?"

I say, also smiling, "A blanket so we can get a bit warmer at night."

After a second I notice the blood splattered on Ezra's shirt. I ask "The moose couldn't have bled on you so how did you get bloody?"

Going back over to the moose he says "While hunting I met my parents in the woods. They tried to get me to come back with them. When I refused they tried to force me to go with them. I had to end them because I knew they would never leave us alone if I didn't. I was–I was really mad at them for hurting you."

I'm a bit shocked but I eventually say "Well at least they can't bother us anymore." 

Ezra doesn't respond and drags the moose a bit farther into the cave. After that he walks back over to me and says "You never told me where you learned how to fight so well."

I reply "When I was living with my family I was trained as an assassin. They wanted me to be able to fight very well and understand how to strike most effectively."

He sits down and says "That makes sense." 

I ask him "Do you know what happeded to my heart?" 

He nods and says "You were out for a few days so I went back to my house and retrieved it. I put it in with your scales. I found the nitch when I was exploring." 

I respond with a gradeful smile "Thank you. I'm so glad that its back." 

Ezra's silent for a bit seemingly deep in thought. 

After a while he says "Did you mean what you said back at the mine? D-do you really love me?"

I look over at him and say "Yes I do love you Ezra. I love you with everything I have.

He searches my eyes and then says "I love you too, Julian."

This stuns me and I stay quiet. He then suddenly kisses me. After a moment I kissed him back. We kiss for a bit then we both realize we are tired so he just leans against me. We soon fall asleep leaning against each other. And to think If Ezra hadn't stolen my heart I never would have found the person I fell in love with.

Author's note: And that's the story. I hope you guys like it. I'm going to be working on finishing the stories I have on Google Docs and once their done i'll put them on here as well. It might take me a while since on most of them i got writers block and switched to other ones.