Part 1

Author's note: Hello everyone! I have decided to put in another story I have finished. If you guys like it let me know. Also, if anyone has any questions i'll do my best to answer them. 

I had just had an unsuccessful hunt in the forest and was flying back to my cave when I caught a whiff of a human coming from my cave. I immediately think of my heart concealed as a huge sapphire, the same blue as my scales. I roar and continue as fast as I can to my cave. When I get there I find the human waiting for me.

I land and ask him "What do you want with me?! Leave human before I have to hurt you."

He bows to me and says "O' great dragon, I have brought you twenty bucks from the forest. All I ask is 1 piece of treasure from your beautiful horde, of your choice of course. Please I need it to give to my family who is going to kick me out if I can't supply money."

I am struck speechless. A few years ago my own family had kicked me out because I didn't bring in enough treasure and things to eat. I decided to help him and go over to the corner where I had most of my horde. I select a crown and carry it over to him.

I asked him,"Would this work?"

He replies "Yes, that would definitely work."

 He takes it from me and goes over to a cart full of deer and pulls it forward.

He says "I will need the cart back but you can have all the deer in it. I'll come get it in a week. Thank you for your generosity."

I say "It is nothing, go please your family. Know if it doesn't work you can always return here, I will welcome you as best I can."

He thanks me again then walks off. I go over to where the deer I caught is lying. I pick it up and bring it back over to where the cart of deer is. I sigh and start eating.

I think about my own family and think "I hope he never has to go through what I had to. I hope his family loves him like mine never did."

I start to feel sleepy and go over to the smallest pile of treasure and lay down. I yawn and fall asleep. I wake up a little later and find that a good portion of my horde is gone. I turn around hoping that the pile behind me  will still be there but to my horror all of it is gone. The human stole my heart.