Chapter 4: ACs V.S Beacon

(After activating the battle mask, Rak soon dashes towards team RWBY first.)

Ruby: Here he comes, team!

Weiss: It's time to pay!

(Blake stays silent while Yang smashes her gauntlets.)

Yang: You're all going down with a "Yang"!

Rak: ..Such bad joke.

(Yang goes first, attempting to hit the AC, only for her gauntlets to suffer damage instead)

Rak: ..My turn.

(He soon fires a barrage of ammo from his Assault Rifle)

Yang: AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Ruby: (worried) SISTER!

Mike: (charges at Ruby) Focus on me, you withered flower.

(Ruby's gaze quickly changes towards STEEL HAZE, before she was kicked with one of the mech's legs)

Weiss: You're gonna pay for this!

(Blake remains silent as she merely watches the other faunus celebrating their freedom.)

Blake: (Wondering) ..Is being with Team RWBY really worth it?..

(Meanwhile Weiss uses her glyphs to shield herself from the AC's attacks, but they prove to be too strong for her.)

Weiss: H-How-

Mike: Ciao!

(Mike uses the Laser Slicer to cut down the Glyphs, hurting Weiss in the process)

Weiss: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Jaune: (worried) Weiss!

(Knowing she doesn't stand a chance, Blake simply flees.)

Nora: Blake? Blake, come back here!

Rak: She at least knows how bad fighting us is...

(Rak charges up his Pile-Bunker, which he uses to strike the incoming Jaune)

(While they were fighting, Satori and Koishi looked at Rak. While Koishi obviously had no thoughts due to sealing her conscious a long time ago, Satori looked at the AC in wonder.)