Chapter 2: Earth.

(Inside a newly-built hangar in the spaceship, Union is checking on the progress of Nine-Ball, as they have finished it's head and chest, and are moving to the lower body and legs)

Ironwood: It's almost done.

Chifuyu: Indeed...Gendo: It's just a matter of time until we have a chance to stop them.

Ozpin: But the question is... where could they be now?

Gendo: ...Strange, I've also not detected them on Rubicon...

(Meanwhile... on space, the giant space pod could be seen heading to Earth)

Rak: ..We're quite close now. It sure has been hours.

Mike: Indeed. But I admit... I never thought we'd have to go back to "hell" again.

Rak: Yeah...

Walter: The spacepod's soon entering the atmosphere. It's best to prepare.

Mike: Well, as Carl Johnson would say...

Rak: Ah shit, here we go again.

(Soon, the pod finally enters the atmosphere, which flew past the city.. catching the attention of a certain web-slinging hero..)

Superior Spider-Man: Huh? What's this?

(Superior Spider-Man then keeps web-slinging as he follows the space pod. What he doesn't know is that a certain Red Haired girl and her Peerage have noticed the pod too,)

???: Interesting..

??? 2: What is interesting?

???: The pod. I believe we should find out what's inside..

(They nod and set to the crash site.)

(Meanwhile, crashing into a forest, the pod's door opens as Mike and Rak exit. Mike deploys a scan from his AC to check their surroundings)

Mike: Well, we have arrived.

Rak: Yeah, and this forest is somewhat familiar.

(Rak begins to walk while inside his AC, before he spots webs and someone coming towards them)

Rak: Watch out!

(Then Superior Spider-Man lands gracefully in front of the stunned duo.)

Superior Spider-Man: Huh... who are you guys? Your mechs don't seem exactly like a Mobile Suit...

Mike: Um... I'm Mike.

Rak: And my name is Rak.

Mike/Rak: And we pilot the Armored Cores.

Superior Spider-Man: Armored Cores, huh? Never thought they could be real.

Rak: ...Wait, you know about them?

Superior Spider-Man: Of course I do. My Superior intellect knows most of the things in the simple yet vast universe.

Mike: That's.. interesting.